Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XV- Mod in Op

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I think it's ridiculous. You don't trade stud top pairing guys for wingers....Especially when the winger coming back plays the side you're deepest on. Also, can we stop with the "injury prone" stuff? His injury history has been freak and unfortunate. Failing to see how a concussion, heart issue, and an infection on his foot make him "injury prone".

OK fair enough on the injury prone thing lol what about his contract demands? What if it's way outside the bruins budget? Then what?

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Not disagreeing....depth is great, but I'd rather have someone more proven for playoffs.

3 points in 15 playoff games for Dzingel is concerning when you'd be acquiring him in hopes he continues to score at a high pace in the playoffs. He did only average around 12 minutes TOI during that run though. Not sure how else he was used. If Dzingel is acquired, I stick him with Bergeron and Marchand. I think that'd be a fun line to watch.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
I do not think they are getting a homerun.The deal with Columbus with a conditional 1st for a Duchene does not help them nor did they get top prospects.A player of his calibre should not have conditions on a 1st.Dorion is a weak GM .
I believe the conditional first on Duchene was on a second first round pick if he resigns, which means they would get two first round picks if he signs there.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
3 points in 15 playoff games for Dzingel is concerning when you'd be acquiring him in hopes he continues to score at a high pace in the playoffs. He did only average around 12 minutes TOI during that run though. Not sure how else he was used. If Dzingel is acquired, I stick him with Bergeron and Marchand. I think that'd be a fun line to watch.

Not only that, he's looking for payday.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Nope.

Been down that road before with Joe, Seguin....get something similar back...not depth.

Same. One for one. You want an elite top line/pairing player on their ELC from Boston put up your equivalent. Imagine if Toronto was still in the West? Their key need (McAvoy) for Boston's key need (Marner). Too bad they are destined to meet annually in the first round and totally wear out the winner for a rested Tampa until 2023.

Reactions: Strafer

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
I will argue Charlie is much more " Dynamic" than pasta. Style point mean nothing, McAvoy can and will take over games on BOTH end of the ice.

His contract is going to hurt.
I would counter argue, McAvoy, to me, is no where near as dynamic as Pasta, points aside. McAvoy is good, very good and should become a stud on the blue line, but game comparison he is not yet close to Pasta.

Reactions: bbfan419

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

So you'd bring him here to play a position he doesn't play?

For Dazingel I would probably make an offer with Cehlarik as a key piece, Cehlarik, Zboril, maybe a #3 pick. Dzingel takes the 3rd line LW spot instead of Cehlarik/Nordstrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad