Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XIV- Mod in Op

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Out of all of our prospects, I'm most high on Vaak. I don't want to see him go.

Again, we're not getting Stone. I'd love it... but It wont happen. I expect another middle of the pack type move.

Reactions: Dabruins and maxl7

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State
D0BIqNHX4AEVtJf.jpg

When you really look at it, WOW just wow, poor ottowa. I wouldn't wish this on anyone (well maybe Toronto or Pittsburgh since their fans are garbage)

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
Out of all of our prospects, I'm most high on Vaak. I don't want to see him go.

Again, we're not getting Stone. I'd love it... but It wont happen. I expect another middle of the pack type move.
Dzingel wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize to Stone honestly if we strikeout there

Reactions: bbfan419

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Do you wanna give up stud or vak plus 1st round pick and another prospect like senyshyn to get this done?

I would do one of JFK / Frederic, a 1st and Senyshyn.
For a sign Duchene 6 at 7.5m per
Duchene just turn 28 contract would end at 34 years old.

Next year shop Krejci with one more year left on contract.

Edit: Sweeney will have until next year trade deadline to shop Krejci with a full year left on contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbfan419

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Sure Dan but when does this change? Neither of those teams looks to be falling off a cliff any time soon do they?

Ultimately if we agree they need a Stone type to compete with those teams, and we know he's a UFA this summer, isn't it worth some real effort to try to get him BEFORE he becomes a UFA so you can both convince him to stay and offer the extra year?

I don't know what you're proposing with the "good prospect or two", but I would think they could afford to give up one of Frederic/Studnicka with Coyle here, and JFK (who was supposed to be something as of 8 months ago, right?). I'd offer the 1st, Stud/Frederic, conditional pick on re-sign. If they'd rather talk Gryz or Heinen as part of the deal, fine by me. But make a compelling offer. Stone is not your average deadline rental...he's a stud.
Yes we are pretty much in agreement on most things but I like the 10% we disagree

I’d rather give up TWO firsts and the second tier guys

Bottom line enough of the BS

If it’s not Stone go after Saad (good top 9) or Taylor Hall or a star like him

Stone to me is the guy though I’m all over him if Boston

Jeremy Jacobs closing in on 80 I’m him I want a damn parade in the next 16 months

Reactions: bp13 and bbfan419

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
I would do one of JFK / Frederic, a 1st and Senyshyn.
For a sign Duchene 6 at 7.5m per
Duchene just turn 28 contract would end at 34 years old.

Next year shop Krejci with one more year left on contract.
Thats kind of the deal i would give up too for Stone.

Choose 2 of JFK/Frederic/Senyshyn/Lauzon plus a 1st. Maybe Cehlarik too.

The only i wouldnt want to include are Studnicka and Vaak.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Listening to TSN yesterday saying the sens have so much pressure. Can’t wait too long to make a trade at risk losing a valuable asset. Other teams etc... I can’t see this going to Monday final hour. No way.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Listening to TSN yesterday saying the sens have so much pressure. Can’t wait too long to make a trade at risk losing a valuable asset. Other teams etc... I can’t see this going to Monday final hour. No way.
I think it will those 3 aren't playing and unless they fall outside of a restaurant and injure their thumb or something like that dorion will be holding firm till 3pm on deadline day.

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
Yes we are pretty much in agreement on most things but I like the 10% we disagree

I’d rather give up TWO firsts and the second tier guys

Bottom line enough of the BS

If it’s not Stone go after Saad (good top 9) or Taylor Hall or a star like him

Stone to me is the guy though I’m all over him if Boston

Jeremy Jacobs closing in on 80 I’m him I want a damn parade in the next 16 months

I think I agree. Go 2 firsts and 2 second tier prospects.

So maybe JFK and Lauzon and 2 1sts. Keep the NHL roster in tact. The firsts hurt but get Stone signed and you're laughing.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Thats kind of the deal i would give up too for Stone.

Choose 2 of JFK/Frederic/Senyshyn/Lauzon plus a 1st. Maybe Cehlarik too.

The only i wouldnt want to include are Studnicka and Vaak.

The only problem is... you're looking at minimum 8 at 9.5/10m per.

Too rich for my blood.

Edit: I would give that offer to hall next year.

Last edited:

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Studnika and Vaakanainen don't seem like deal killers, but they do drop the second prospect from the Bruins.

2019 1st
2021 st
Vaak or Studnika

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Seems like if we pick up another player its going to be late on Monday. Seems like the two big RWs available are holding up the rest. Once Stone goes, and Panarin either goes or they announce he is not. Zuccarello, Simmonds, Nyquist go pretty quickly. From the sounds of the rumors, Ottawa is trying to win this Stone trade big (after not getting as much as they should for Karlsson).

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
DeBrusk - Krejci - _______
______ - Coyle - Heinen
Wagner - Kuraly - Acciari/Backes/Nordstrom

Ideally they'll net a big fish, but if they don't... I'd like to see two more guys brought in.

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
https://www.tsn.ca/insider-trading-impact-of-sens-trio-sitting-vs-devils-1.1261647
Stone’s price tag?
McKenzie
: If the Ottawa Senators do trade
the belief is that they’d be looking for four elements to the trade. It could be as much as two first-round picks and two very good prospects.

You Stone advocates are.....wait for it... STONED.:loony:

It's just the ask that they have to come in with. I doubt they get it bc the whole league knows he will just leave for nothing at the end of this pointless season for Ottawa. If the buyers stand united in their offers they will control the market for him basically.

I think he ends up going for a 1st / conditional pick that gets higher if team does well or maybe signs him or something, an A prospect and a B prospect. That's my prediction anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad