Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Please continue proposals here.

Please stay on subject and try to have some reasoning behind your proposals.

Why team(s) do this, CAP, NMC, NTC, etc....

If the few of you insist on flaming each other take it to PM with each other.

This is NOT to discuss past drafts.

Do not post rumors without reputable link or be prior vetted as an insider.

Going forward there will be warnings and bans

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Now we are all waiting for Don to present his assumingly bigger deal. My money is on either Kovalchuck or Simmons as it wouldn't require parting with the 1st rounder. Stone and Panarin are unlikely IMO.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Bruins need a game changer. Stone or Panarin.

Marchand Bergeron Pastrnak
Debrusk Krejci Stone
Heinen Coyle ??
4th line

Even then their bottom 2 lines are weak.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Dzingel looking better for me now, again Stone is the dream but still Dzingel adds a real top6 winger into the mix.

Reactions: CptxMorgan

Brad3277

Jul 13, 2004
West Hartford
What are folks thoughts on Zucarello? Think he's a great second option should bidding for Stone get out of hand. Not a good as player but could slide nicely in that 2RW spot. He's also been on fire recently.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
What are folks thoughts on Zucarello? Think he's a great second option should bidding for Stone get out of hand. Not a good as player but could slide nicely in that 2RW spot. He's also been on fire recently.
I'd prefer a guy with more size, but Zucc plays big and is one hell of a player. I think a Debrusk-Krejci-Zucc line would be very good.

My biggest concern with him is that he's 31 and a rental. Stone is my preferred target, but they could do a lot worse than Zuccarello

Reactions: Boston Bandit

Brad3277

Jul 13, 2004
West Hartford
I'd prefer a guy with more size, but Zucc plays big and is one hell of a player. I think a Debrusk-Krejci-Zucc line would be very good.

My biggest concern with him is that he's 31 and a rental. Stone is my preferred target, but they could do a lot worse than Zuccarello

I'm with you - I'd prefer Stone as well. But we have a history with the Rangers (Nash, McQuaid) and I could see Sweeney pivoting if the Stone sweepstakes gets out of hand. Zucarello would be a pretty good consolation prize.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Right here.

Fine move and I like it. The best part is he kept plenty of powder for a big move. This is a good first step.

(Also, I’m not sure a move of youth for youth is somehow a bragging point for the Kool Aid Krew either.)

I like the move. Not a sexy move, but fills a hole and makes us better.

Not a brag inducing move by any means. But the GM did his job here.

Nice that Donny gets things started this week also.

Need a big name for the second line and we have the assets to do it.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the next 5 days.

Reactions: Flannelman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad