Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XIII - Mod in Op

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Yeah this is inline what I am thinking. Tack on Senyshyn for free, too.

If they are looking at losing 2/3 or 3/3 of Stone, Duchene, Dzingel you'd think they'd look for offensive prospects, so Vaaks should stay in Boston but everyone else available.

I'd love to see Stone in this lineup.

Are Panthers likely to sell?

Because with all of this stone craze maybe there is an alternate deal that could be made for Hurbedeau(signed long term) or a wicked consolidation prize like Dadanov

Zero chance on Dads right now, I'd guess 0.5% for Hubs.

Reactions: bbfan419

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Will Stone play with Bergy or Krejci? Stone and Staal would be a pretty good deadline for the Bruins.

If we get him and he resigns, he can play with whoever he chooses to as far as I'm concerned. Him on either line would be fantastic.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Jacobs? This has less to do with Jacobs paying him, it`s been well established in recent years he`ll allow his GM or Prez to spend to the cap, question is, do you really want to pay Stone 10 mill and potentially handcuff the team cap wise?

The Bruins have gotten hometown discounts galore to date.If it takes 10 million to lock this guy you pay it.Let Chara walk cause kids like Lauzon and Vaak can take that spot now.That frees up cash.I see no reason why one guy making 10 million in todays age should handcuff a franchise when your next highest guy is at 7 and his deal near over too.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
The Bruins have gotten hometown discounts galore to date.If it takes 10 million to lock this guy you pay it.Let Chara walk cause kids like Lauzon and Vaak can take that spot now.That frees up cash.I see no reason why one guy making 10 million in todays age should handcuff a franchise when your next highest guy is at 7 and his deal near over too.
I`ll respectfully disagree, that 10 mill would drastically hamper the team regardless if Z is brought back or not, you have to pay Charlie, McAvoy, in a year DeBrusk ......I go 8 to 8.5 mill a season for Stone max

Reactions: Oates2Neely

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
not if it means you have to lose key pieces in and around him which leaves the team flawed IMO
I don't think it would.

Just don't see that happening with the Cap going up and given the fact the Bruins shouldn't lose any of their significant pieces ala Bergy, Marchy,Pasta, Carlo,Rask and McAvoy.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Are these servers better? I was thinking the Panarin scratch would have killed them.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
1st
Donato
Zboril

For Stone

Win the Cup

Extend him 68M/8y

Win multiple Cups during this extension.

Donny will not give Stone that amount of money. They aren't going over 7 Mil. Not when you've got Marchy, Pasta and Bergeron, who are all better than Stone signed under 7 mil. Stone would be smart to take 6.75 on a long term deal here.

I would be absolutely okay with that trade though provided he's extended. For a rental, that's a lot.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I`ll respectfully disagree, that 10 mill would drastically hamper the team regardless if Z is brought back or not, you have to pay Charlie, McAvoy, in a year DeBrusk ......I go 8 to 8.5 mill a season for Stone max

McAvoy should of been locked up long ago.Anyways I see no shot at Stone at 8 or 8.5 here..He will get better offers.Just my take.

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I don't think it would.

Just don't see that happening with the Cap going up and given the fact the Bruins shouldn't lose any of their significant pieces ala Bergy, Marchy,Pasta, Carlo,Rask and McAvoy.

You can pay Stone 10 mill but your going to have to trade a few bodies, while the cap goes up, it`s not like it jumps 8-9 mill a season. Listen, I love Stone, the B`s aren`t getting him for a package of prospects and picks, Dorion already having issues putting arses in the seats, ownership and the building a mess, he can`t mess this up and one sure fire way to do so is to move him for what I mentioned above. If Stone comes over, you can say goodbye to one of a Debrusk, McAvoy/Carlo, sure won`t be a Nordstrom/Vaak and a pick that`ll get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad