Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XIII- Mod in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I swear that I've seen it before but I can't remember the who/what/ when/ circumstances. These days I doubt that would ever happen in the NHL, it's a slap in the face and a mind f***!

I believe it happen to Gary Galley.

I remember in baseball not the same but Joel Youngblood played for two different teams on the same day.He started with the Mets for a day game and then was dealt to the expos and played in their evening game on the same day.

Reactions: Strafer

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
They are going to get too good of a player out of us for Schenn or Tarasenko IMO there is no deal to be made. The rest of the team sucks ass.

The Blues also can't abandon their approach of valuing size even if the game is changing.

Schenn for Heinen, JFK, Grizz, and a first is fair but do they take it?

That's too much to offer IMO. Gryz, Heinen, 2nd/3rd feels right to me. Maybe that's JFK. The 1st seems gratuitous.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I believe it happen to Gary Galley.

I remember in baseball not the same but Joel Youngblood played for two different teams on the same day.He started with the Mets for a day game and then was dealt to the expos and played in their evening game on the same day.

that`s crazy, maybe Schenn could play the first period for the Blues, trade happens, then scores GWG for B`s :thumbu:

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
They are going to get too good of a player out of us for Schenn or Tarasenko IMO there is no deal to be made. The rest of the team sucks ass.

The Blues also can't abandon their approach of valuing size even if the game is changing.

Schenn for Heinen, JFK, Grizz, and a first is fair but do they take it?

If I am Armstrong, the team is in the playoff picture again ( 5-2-1 in January so far, 4 pts out of a wildcard with a game in hand) and the player ( Schenn ) is looking solid in the line-up. I don't do the deal.

HOWEVER, Schenn is also 9-15-24 with a -7 and 4th on the team in points. They also have Thomas that looks like he can step in. SO, they could afford to lose him like we can afford to lose Gryz.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
All those assets won't be going out for a Schenn deal.
Agree

IF I hear the Bruins have acquired Braydon Schenn I expect
Grzelcyk & JFK in it

I would rather give up a 1st and keep Heinen

Cehlarik who the hell knows

Doing my baseball HOF ballot %
Grzelcyk 99.9%
JFK 75%

Heinen 50% (no first)
1st 50% (no Heinen)
One or the other

Cehlarik 33%
Other picks 75%

Conclusion
Grzelcyk
JFK
Heinen or 1st

Wild Card : Cehlarik

I’m ok with the fires in this case

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
screw schenn. what would it take to get tarasenko?? him on first line rw is what we need( or m stone). then pasta can go to line 2.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Honestly feel like Forsbacka-Karlsson has extremely little value right now. I don't think adding him into any deal moves the needle.

Reactions: PlayMakers

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
the fact that talks for Schenn are apparently still ongoing while the Blues are pushing to get back into the playoff picture suggests to me that Sweeney is about to get bent over. I hope I'm wrong.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Interesting to note that they only have 11 forwards in the lineup. If Schenn gets traded that leaves them 10 forwards. Could the trade include 2 forwards in Boston's lineup?

There has been conjecture that the Blues are interested in two Bruins roster players that are not waiver exempt. Just some food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad