Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals X - Mod in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Oilers need a trade to be able get Sekera into lineup.Nice time to scoop Kassian for low pick.Be nice to add some muscle.This would not affect Bruins at all with regards to adding legit top line help.
I like Kuraly Nordstrom Wagner Backes all as 4th liners before Kassian. He takes awful penalties at the most inopportune times. I’m a firm pass on that meathead

Reactions: 22Brad Park

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Would Florida deal Hoffman?

Hoffman/ Krejci/ Pastrnak has a nice ring to it

So far I like Heinen on the top line playing the Recchi role.

This would slot DeBrusk/ new 3C/ (one of Backes Nordstrom Cehlarik) as the 3rd line.

I believe it was posted somewhere he is available. Probably in their effort to make room for Panarin.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
Would Florida deal Hoffman?

Hoffman/ Krejci/ Pastrnak has a nice ring to it

So far I like Heinen on the top line playing the Recchi role.

This would slot DeBrusk/ new 3C/ (one of Backes Nordstrom Cehlarik) as the 3rd line.
Hoffman and his gf are toxic. Want no part.

Reactions: BBruins

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
They may not back down but against bigger opposition these guys are going to struggle. Size is a factor in the playoffs, and if the Bruins expect to go deep in the playoffs if would be preferable if we could some size, not get smaller.

Past history proves other wise with both players and as the saying go's ‘It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.’

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Hoffman and his gf are toxic. Want no part.
Well I personally don’t give a ratsass what his girlfriend does. Despite her he’s still managed to score 25 goals this season. I guess you were okay moving out the “toxic” Seguin? Teams like Chicago are smart. They kept the toxic Patrick Kane and he won them 3 Cups.

Boston is goal starved. Player wives/ girlfriends are irrelevant

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

I hope to goodness DS is eying Stone and prepared to work something out, overpay if need be, to get and then re-sign him. I know the Sens might be reluctant to trade him within the division, but if he's not going to re-sign anyway then they will be looking to trade him for the best package offered since he will be free to sign wherever he wants in the summer. Stone is precisely what the Bs need. Would hate to see him go to one of the Western powers that have shown interest.

Don't care about Duchene. Doesn't fill a big need. Overrated based on what he will be seeking in his next contract. Doing well this season for sure, but then again he has reason to this year. Any team should be wary of throwing big money at Duchene for a long-term contract. If the Bs trade away big assets it needs to be for a top-flight winger.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I hope to goodness DS is eying Stone and prepared to work something out, overpay if need be, to get and then re-sign him. I know the Sens might be reluctant to trade him within the division, but if he's not going to re-sign anyway then they will be looking to trade him for the best package offered since he will be free to sign wherever he wants in the summer. Stone is precisely what the Bs need. Would hate to see him go to one of the Western powers that have shown interest.

Don't care about Duchene. Doesn't fill a big need. Overrated based on what he will be seeking in his next contract. Doing well this season for sure, but then again he has reason to this year. Any team should be wary of throwing big money at Duchene for a long-term contract. If the Bs trade away big assets it needs to be for a top-flight winger.

Yeah, stone would be surreal and as much as I would like to see it,I just don't see it happening.

Duchene,I like. He brings a lot to the table besides being very offensively gifted he's one of the top face-off men in the league as well, and just turned 28, but then again realistically I don't see the Bruins making a deal for him or Panarin.

I can see, the Bruins acquiring one of Silverberg,Ferland ,Zucc, or Toffoli to help with that secondary scoring. Which all in all would still be a nice pick-up and hopefully they don't stop there and go out and get that third line center. I do hope I'm wrong and Sweeney can reel in one of the big three but I think in the end he'll be out gunned.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I think this would be a nice trade without giving up a ton

To Bruins: David Perron, Brayden Schenn
To Blues: David Backes, Zboril, JFK, Donato, 2nd round pick

Once all is healthy

Marchand Bergeron Pasta
Debrusk Krejci Perron
Heinen Schenn Cehlarik
Wagner Acciari Kuraly
That wouldn’t get you Perron OR Schenn, let alone both.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
true.... realistically it may take Studnicka or Frederic ((hometown boy) to make the deal happen

Blues are playing well...but Perron hasn't played the past several games I believe due to injury

Schenn still has one foot out of the door due to his contract situation

I don't know...they may just hold on and make a run at it. The thing is, they have a packed salary situation. Something has to give
Blues cap is fine. But if it wasn’t, adding Backes doesn’t help. Your offer is terrible. Sorry.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
He’s had a couple great playoff runs but I don’t watch him enough to get an idea how he’d be for us. Definitely an upgrade to what we have now. His stats in the last 5 games aren’t bad at all.
Hmmmm, as I tell my family members when they say "not bad" it means not that good...

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Is it just me or does it feel like 99% of the time, these scouts sightings never turn into anything? It's still good info to look at but I feel like at the end of the day it's pointless.
Agreed. Lots of these scouts have specific territory and scout the same team or teams to see guys passing through. And if teams are serious on a guy often have scouts buy tickets to not show up on these lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad