Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals X - Mod in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
That's unfortunate
I'm pretty sure this is the trade thread, no?

Anyways.... I want Zucc and Pageau. Pageau based on others here who seem to think that he'd be a good addition. I like that he's only 27 or so. I think Zuccarello is older, but I really like his game.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I'm pretty sure this is the trade thread, no?

Anyways.... I want Zucc and Pageau. Pageau based on others here who seem to think that he'd be a good addition. I like that he's only 27 or so. I think Zuccarello is older, but I really like his game.

I doubt that the B's will want to add 2 smurfs to an already light forward group. I can see one, but 2 is highly unlikely.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
I doubt that the B's will want to add 2 smurfs to an already light forward group. I can see one, but 2 is highly unlikely.
They don't play like Smurfs though. I'd rather have a small guy who plays big than a big guy who plays small. We seem to have cornered the market on those.

Reactions: Blowfish

mflo77

Jul 9, 2002
Visit site
I would be contacting the Wild to see if there is any interest in trading Eric Stall. What a nice deadline pick up that would be. Third line center has been a massive problem all year. Add a 3rd line winger as well and LETS GOOOOOOO

Reactions: bbfan419 and kdog82

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
watching overdrive with Darren dregor. he says that they are offering Duchene a lot of money in Ottawa... 8 mill

but that's what ryan johanson got in nashvilled. why would Duchene want a deal like Duchene? everyone says the cap is going up. honestly im not the biggest fan of either one of these players but I can say this... anyone that wants to resign Duchene better offer a hell of a lot more than 8

more than johanson… less than seguin… I would say 8.5-9 mill for an annual cap hit on a 7-8 year deal.

consider that when you are planning to resign him

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
I would be contacting the Wild to see if there is any interest in trading Eric Stall. What a nice deadline pick up that would be. Third line center has been a massive problem all year. Add a 3rd line winger as well and LETS GOOOOOOO

Minnesota is in a playoff spot and just lost koivu. there fan base would freak if they traded staal

as far as that goes you can take coyle off the market too. with koivu hurt, coyle is going to get his opportunity to win a center spot in the top 6.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Just watched the panel and Brian Burke says he pretty confident Ottawa going to lock up Dzingel out of fear of losing other 2.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Minnesota is in a playoff spot and just lost koivu. there fan base would freak if they traded staal

as far as that goes you can take coyle off the market too. with koivu hurt, coyle is going to get his opportunity to win a center spot in the top 6.

They might look at it as can we get past Preds and Jets without Koivu and sell.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Both those guys play with an edge to their game and don't back down, they maybe small in stature but they are far from soft.

They may not back down but against bigger opposition these guys are going to struggle. Size is a factor in the playoffs, and if the Bruins expect to go deep in the playoffs if would be preferable if we could some size, not get smaller.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I wouldn’t mind Sweeney thinking outside the box and taking a chance on a youngish left hand dman this summer. After Chara, who is here that’s a good bet to be a top 4 post Chara? Gryzlek might be moved, Krug maybe prices himself out of Boston next season. That leaves Moore Vaakaneinen Lauzon. I’d look to improve that. Right side looks solid with McAvoy and Carlo for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad