Proposal: Bruin's Trade Proposals IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
If you break it down they get very good value for 2 players leaving for nothing.

You're right. They probably want nothing to do with Back Aches.

Which proves your agenda driven mode against Backes and once again you prove your illegitimacy around here with your self created stupid nickname that has no relevance to the player

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
IF my sources are correct as to changes coming to the NHL/CHL agreement, then trading among NHL teams will become a lot harder in the very near future and ELC contracts will burn quickly.

I can't get into a whole lot of detail, still making some phone calls and doing some research. But I will write a piece on it.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Somewhat different but I think we saw the impacts of the Hoffman/Karlsson issues and its impact on a team. One player with an attitude issue can create a real mess regardless of talent level.

Reactions: BMC and Strafer

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Somewhat different but I think we saw the impacts of the Hoffman/Karlsson issues and its impact on a team. One player with an attitude issue can create a real mess regardless of talent level.
Not sure what you mean? Hoffman is lighting it up while Karlsson by all accounts has been fairly meh with their respective teams.

Reactions: FanSince72

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

I guess the question can be asked, is it Hoffman or his girlfriend with the issues?

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
It pains me to say it, but there's a guy out there that can solve a few different problems (just a matter of which). That guy is Matt Duchene. He can either play #2LW w/ Krejci or #3C. He kind of gives you some versatility shift by shift. Not sure if OTT would deal with Boston or what it would cost, but talk about a guy who could probably help this team. And I'm someone that has pointed to him as a bad locker room guy, but I think the group here is strong enough where Duchene wouldn't have any affect.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
It pains me to say it, but there's a guy out there that can solve a few different problems (just a matter of which). That guy is Matt Duchene. He can either play #2LW w/ Krejci or #3C. He kind of gives you some versatility shift by shift. Not sure if OTT would deal with Boston or what it would cost, but talk about a guy who could probably help this team. And I'm someone that has pointed to him as a bad locker room guy, but I think the group here is strong enough where Duchene wouldn't have any affect.

the B`s would have to revise his current contract with a clause stating that he would not be permitted to take a taxi anywhere

I don`t know, strong locker room or not, something about this guy just worries me, yep, puts up pts but...

Reactions: BMC and Strafer

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
the B`s would have to revise his current contract with a clause stating that he would not be permitted to take a taxi anywhere

I don`t know, strong locker room or not, something about this guy just worries me, yep, puts up pts but...

Trust me, preaching to the choir on that. Something just doesn't sit right with me that the Av's and Sen's have gone two opposite directions and Duchene is linked to both lol.

I guess I just look at the versatility he could bring. I mean would you agree that either of these two line-ups is better than what we have now?

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Duchene - Krejci - DeBrusk
Heinen - JFK - Bjork
Nordstrom - Kuraly - Wagner/Backes

or...

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Nordstrom - Krejci - DeBrusk
Heinen - Duchene - Bjork
Kuraly - JFK - Wagner/Backes

This assuming something like a pair of 2nd + Zboril + Senyshyn could get you Duchene at $2 mill retained. I'll admit though, I think that's not quite enough.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Trust me, preaching to the choir on that. Something just doesn't sit right with me that the Av's and Sen's have gone two opposite directions and Duchene is linked to both lol.

all the skill in the world but as we`ve been agreeing on, big time red flag about his attitude

Reactions: Strafer

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
IF my sources are correct as to changes coming to the NHL/CHL agreement, then trading among NHL teams will become a lot harder in the very near future and ELC contracts will burn quickly.

I can't get into a whole lot of detail, still making some phone calls and doing some research. But I will write a piece on it.
Goodness.

If it gets any harder than it is now TSN trade deadline show will be 8 hours of Jeff O’Neil eating hotdogs.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
At least now he has switched from just mustard to mustard and sautéed onions. Then you'll have to put up with an onion hanging out of the side of his mouth.
Lol true.

That’s a guy that loves food. Eating it. Wearing it.

I’m a little envious to be honest. I don’t even order ribs in public

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
all the skill in the world but as we`ve been agreeing on, big time red flag about his attitude
I want no part of him here simply because I don't want our guys having to deal with his bs off the ice

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Which proves your agenda driven mode against Backes and once again you prove your illegitimacy around here with your self created stupid nickname that has no relevance to the player

He stinks. Trying to find a way to get rid of him. Question for you. Do you like the player? Do you think he's effective in any way? Does the name I refer to him as offend you? And don't bring up the player he was 5 years ago.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I hear ya on Duchene very talented player with good speed and good on face-offs, but he just seems to be too risky plus he will want a lot more on his new deal next year. If we are talking versatility without the locker room problems, how about Rickard Rakell with the Ducks? I have no idea if they would even entertain the idea of trading him or what it would cost to get him, but if we could also involve Rask to waive his NTC/NMC then, maybe a blockbuster with Rask and whatever else for Gibson and Rakell. I would no problem adding guys like Heinen, Donato, Zboril as pieces to make it work, of course the Ducks would have to want to do it as well, but if we could make this deal I think having a younger guy like Gibson to share with Halak and also add Rakell to the top 6 would be great for the team going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad