Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposal - VI - (MOD in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
They’ve won back to back Cups in recent years so I’m assuming they know what they’re doing. When the team goes stale they shake things up

They do know what they’re doing but it helps when you have the greatest player in the league and a top 5 player in Malkin.

Also, they made one trade that actually helped the NHL roster in Pearson. These latest deals were nothing.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
They’ve won back to back Cups in recent years so I’m assuming they know what they’re doing. When the team goes stale they shake things up

Well when you have two of the best players in the world in you're line-up that happens. The only worthwhile thing they've acquire for the "shake-up" is Pearson and he's benefiting from playing with Geno lol.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
They do know what they’re doing but it helps when you have the greatest player in the league and a top 5 player in Malkin.

Also, they made one trade that actually helped the NHL roster in Pearson. These latest deals were nothing.

Wait you mean 27yr old Ben Sexton whose managed all of 2 NHL games doesn't make them an instant cup favorite?

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Wonder if this team could swing some sort of deal like RW Tyler Toffoli, Kyle Clifford and a pick for C Noal Acciari, D Steven Kampfer, LW Peter Cehlarik and a pick maybe another lower prospect instead of a pick.

Marchand Bergy Pasta
DeBrusk DK Toffoli
Nordstrom JFK Donato
Clifford Kuraly Wagner

Heinen Bjork

Chara McAvoy
Moore Carlo
Krug Miller

Gryz

Gives the Bruins a 2nd line RW and a guy like Clifford who isnt afraid to drop the mitts and defend teammates

I don’t mind Toffoli, but the next priority for me is not a guy that will drop the gloves, it’s a 3rd line C.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Hall should be our target even if we somewhat overpay.

They could use Krug and prospects according to their board as their cupboard is dry. They may even do this deal for 4 prospects.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Taylor Hall may be available.

Devils could use Krug and two of Blidh, Cave, Gabrielle along with a second round pick. We do good with players from NJ for some reason.
there is no reality where that package gets us Hall. NJ has a real GM, they're not gonna let go of Hall for what Chia did.

Nash for a couple months cost us a 1st, a roster winger, and a highly regarded defenseman prospect.

If we want Hall, it'll take at least a 1st, Krug, one of Bjork/Heinen/Donato, one or two of Lauzon/Zboril/Urho, and probably more picks.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
there is no reality where that package gets us Hall. NJ has a real GM, they're not gonna let go of Hall for what Chia did.

Nash for a couple months cost us a 1st, a roster winger, and a highly regarded defenseman prospect.

If we want Hall, it'll take at least a 1st, Krug, one of Bjork/Heinen/Donato, one or two of Lauzon/Zboril/Urho, and probably more picks.
I do that

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I do that
throw in Marcus Johansson as a rental and I'm so all over that.

1st, Krug, Donato, Zboril, 4th, 5th
for
Taylor Hall
Marcus Johansson (some salary retained)

Marchand-Bergeron-Pasta
Hall-Krejci-Debrusk
Heinen-Johansson-Backes
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner

Chara-McAvoy
Moore-Carlo
Grizz-Miller
Lauzon-Kampfer

gimme a hell yeah

*disclaimer: I don't usually get specific with trade proposals, please be gentle

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
throw in Marcus Johansson as a rental and I'm so all over that.

1st, Krug, Donato, Zboril, 4th, 5th
for
Taylor Hall
Marcus Johansson (some salary retained)

Marchand-Bergeron-Pasta
Hall-Krejci-Debrusk
Heinen-Johansson-Backes
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner

Chara-McAvoy
Moore-Carlo
Grizz-Miller
Lauzon-Kampfer

gimme a hell yeah

*disclaimer: I don't usually get specific with trade proposals, please be gentle

It doesn’t seem painful enough tbh. Think more like DeBrusk, 1st, Carlo.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I mean it’s not like either Nash is ripping it up. Riley is a huge mistake by the Jackets.
Sure but he was still better than what we have now, no?

I just don’t see much defense for the lack of effort to bolster this team’s forward group both this summer and now. If he had too much faith in the kids, then own up and fix the mistake. He’s allowed to make mistakes. But excuses about why he can’t get it done are just that...excuses. He needs to get off his ass and do his job. Put bluntly.

Reactions: Strafer

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Sure but he was still better than what we have now, no?

I just don’t see much defense for the lack of effort to bolster this team’s forward group both this summer and now. If he had too much faith in the kids, then own up and fix the mistake. He’s allowed to make mistakes. But excuses about why he can’t get it done are just that...excuses. He needs to get off his ass and do his job. Put bluntly.

Sure, but do we need to make a deal for a low end 3rd liner like Riley to solidify the middle six or a borderline 1st liner. Or somewhere in the middle. I don't think anyone can KNOW until the blue line, ESPECIALLY Charlie, is in better shape. Its weird to think a home town can underestimate a guy, but I think a lot on this board underestimate how much having a guy on the blue line that can throw up a 55% Corsi against top competition means.

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
McAvoy is definitely on the table if you are contemplating a blockbuster trade for an elite NHL star. Taylor Hall, and his Hart Trophy are in that category in our hypothetical trade fantasy land...

McAvoy is on of the few tradeable assets with value that we have if we are looking to make a big move.

All these proposals of a pack of our young kids + Krug + picks are pipe dreams.

Reactions: Bergyesque
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad