Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Bruins play Tampa Bay tomorrow at 7.

Hopefully the Sox will play at 4 so there will be no conflicts.

Does Ocho get the start? Does Marchand sit? Does McQuaid sit again?

Have at it!

:)

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
In today's practice in Tampa, Caron isn't on the ice with the team.

@NHLBruins: Practice lines--White: Lucic-Krejci-Iginla, Gold: Smith-Bergeron-Eriksson, Grey: Marchand-Kelly-Söderberg, Merlot: Paille-Campbell-Thorty^CS

@NHLBruins: Carl Söderberg in his grey jersey. 3rd skate w/ B's being able to take contact after recovering from ankle injury^CS

BW4A6enIAAAWPYH.jpg

GDT will be up sometime tonight. I'm having difficulty finding inspiration at the moment. Might have something to do with the fact that I have zero motivation to do anything right now.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
In today's practice in Tampa, Caron isn't on the ice with the team.

@NHLBruins: Practice lines--White: Lucic-Krejci-Iginla, Gold: Smith-Bergeron-Eriksson, Grey: Marchand-Kelly-Söderberg, Merlot: Paille-Campbell-Thorty^CS

@NHLBruins: Carl Söderberg in his grey jersey. 3rd skate w/ B's being able to take contact after recovering from ankle injury^CS

BW4A6enIAAAWPYH.jpg

GDT will be up sometime tonight. I'm having difficulty finding inspiration at the moment. Might have something to do with the fact that I have zero motivation to do anything right now.

Well there's your inspiration.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High themed. Ya stoner slacker.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
I wouldn't start Ochocinco until Buffalo

Glad to see Soderberg back

Gonna be tough facing a hot Ben Bishop

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
How in the ever-loving **** do you go from Carl Soderberg to "Fast Times?"

:laugh:

I'm having difficulty finding inspiration at the moment. Might have something to do with the fact that I have zero motivation to do anything right now.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Am I imagining it, or is it real quiet on the B's board right now? Feel like this team doesn't really have that much to talk about.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I'm having difficulty finding inspiration at the moment. Might have something to do with the fact that I have zero motivation to do anything right now.

Ah.

Because I was in the middle of envisioning Carl Soderberg on a surfboard and nothing good was coming from it.

When Steven Stamkos had the flow going, he did look a little bit like Jeff Spicoli.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
So does this mean Sodeybergy is playing tomoz?

Hard to say for sure.

I know that initially they said that he was getting close, although I was under the impression that he probably wouldn't play either of the Florida games.

But with Caron not being on the ice, not recalling him being injured last night and it really being too early in the season for maintenance days....not sure why he wouldn't even be on the ice.

Sounds like there's a good chance Soderberg plays. We'll know more with tomorrow's skate.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Julien said that Caron had a maintenance day and will be ready tomorrow night.

EDIT: He added that there is a good chance that Soderberg will also play.

Last edited:

Cid

Jan 9, 2007
Canada
Hmm...so who sits? Couldn't be Marchand, could it? I didn't think he was that bad last night

Marchand played last night?

In all seriousness I had to check the player stats from my ipad in the second period to even know Marchand was dressed last night. Didn't notice him on the ice till the 3rd period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad