Rumor: Bruins Sign UMD Defenseman Nick Wolff

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Nice to see, I assume it is a 2020/21 contract at this point.

They like the kid, seems to have good size, maybe he can develop into a steady 5-7 defenseman who can add a physical edge

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I've never seen him play, but how's his skating? His size and defensive game are positives, but it's not going to matter if he's a poor-to-mediocre skater. I think it would be hard for him to be an NHL player if that's the case.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Another Left shot d-man. Awesome because the Bruins don't have enough of those in the pipeline. Seriously, I hope he is good and good enough to make a mark, but what a stack of competition he has in front of him to even get a sniff of the big club right now (and for the forseeable future).

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
The Bruins are, in my opinion, the best NHL franchise at identifying and developing these undrafted NCAA free agents. Hopefully Wolff follows the same path as all the other ones the Bruins have found over the past decade or so.
I've been telling people that for awhile too(not on here). Krug, Miller, Vatrano, Acciari, Clifton, Kuhlman....that's quite track record and I feel like I'm forgetting someone. Hopefully add Zech and Wolff to that list on the next few years.

I wanted them to sign Wolff last year but he decided to stay in school so I'm very pleased with this move.

Reactions: BruinDust

aguineapig

First thing I thought of was this. About Wolfman Jack.

Clap for the Wolfman
He gonna rate your record high
Clap for the Wolff-man
You gonna' dig him till the day you die

Any of the old timers guess who sang this one?

Reactions: Strafer

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
First thing I thought of was this. About Wolfman Jack.

Clap for the Wolfman
He gonna rate your record high
Clap for the Wolff-man
You gonna' dig him till the day you die

Any of the old timers guess who sang this one?

Saw him live in Orlando at Halloween Horror Nights(Universal Studios) many years back.

Good show, he had a ball and I had never heard of him until then, lots of old folks stayed and enjoyed the show instead of hitting the shows or rides. Glad I did too.
He was still great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->