Confirmed with Link: Bruins Sign Seth Griffith

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
http://bruins.nhl.com/club/m_news.htm?id=664934

Boston, MA - Boston Bruins General Manager Peter Chiarelli announced today, April 9, that the club has signed forward Seth Griffith to a three-year entry-level contract.

Griffith has skated in 54 games this year with the London Knights (Ontario Hockey League) and has registered 33 goals and 48 assists with a +18 rating. The 20-year-old forward’s 81 points rank second on the London Knights, which is good for 10th in the OHL. Griffith’s 48 assists also rank 10th in the OHL (tied for first on the Knights) with his 33 goals ranking 12th (tied for second for the Knights).

Good news. Like him a lot.

boss3252

Oct 14, 2007
Isn't he still playing in OHL playoffs ? Eligible next year for providence. Soon official Soderberg release.yesss

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011
That's good news! Griffith has been very productive in the OHL. He's only 20 years old so he has room to grow. When a 5th round pick pans out that's like free money. :)

BubbaBoot

Oct 19, 2003
The Fenway
Visit site
Seems to me that the draft being only 7 rounds leaves a lot of decent undrafted players. I guess this is where you really need good amateur scouts and analysis on whether to draft a body or gamble if they can sneak in under the radar.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Somewhere in Ontario, I picture Dom with a big wide grin on his face. He seems to like what this kid brings, enjoy Dom:)

Scar 11

Go Bruins Go
Mar 12, 2013
Ontario Canada
He will be with the London knights till the playoffs finish. They should go deep so it might be a while if he get to providence.

He is a player that will frustrate the crap out of you. He just never seems like he is trying then he get the puck and makes magic happen.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Somewhere in Ontario, I picture Dom with a big wide grin on his face. He seems to like what this kid brings, enjoy Dom:)

I think Payne was the one he was big on but Griffith has potential

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Don't know if we'll see him in providence this year sounds like he's playing with a broken hand.

nycbruins*

Soderberg is contract #50 by my count. Griffith is another one yhat doesn't count until next season.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
Don't know if we'll see him in providence this year sounds like he's playing with a broken hand.

Im pretty sure that he is just getting over a broken hand.. came back just before the playoffs and missed a solid month , which is why he lost the scoring race, i believe he was in the top 3 on that list before the hand

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->