Confirmed with Link: Bruins Sign Sean Kuraly to 3 Yr, $1.275M AAV Exention

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Love him as a 4th liner but really hoping he isn't the Bruins answer for the 3C if they don't think Donato is ready yet.

Reactions: Estlin

Grasshopperking

Sponsor
Jun 5, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Love him, all heart. Love the size, speed and tenacious forecheck. I'm not sure he's got the upside offensively for more than a 4th line option but I'm ok with that, especially at this deal

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Ugg looks like we got robbed blind by this guy.

Has he done one good thing all year? On Monday when I was at the game that line was good and it was all Wagner and Acciari not him at all.

Awful signing but luckily if he gets sent to Prov the cap hit is nothing.

What a terrible season he has had so far I am furious with this guy been a complete no show not one hit or anything of note all year long. Someone is going to come in here and say hes a Loui Erikkson of fourth liners and does the little things etc etc but hes just been plain bad and I don't even see effort.

Last edited:

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Ugg looks like we got robbed blind by this guy.

Has he done one good thing all year? On Monday when I was at the game that line was good and it was all Wagner and Acciari not him at all.

Awful signing but luckily if he gets sent to Prov the cap hit is nothing.

What a terrible season he has had so far I am furious with this guy been a complete no show not one hit or anything of note all year long. Someone is going to come in here and say hes a Loui Erikkson of fourth liners and does the little things etc etc but hes just been plain bad and I don't even see effort.
Surprised to see this. If anything you have 52 and 55 mixed up. Sean goes hard every shift and keeps the puck ten times longer than his wingers.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Surprised to see this. If anything you have 52 and 55 mixed up. Sean goes hard every shift and keeps the puck ten times longer than his wingers.

I saw a few hits and Acciari ring a post on Monday.

Don't remember the puck being on Kuralys stick all year TBH.

His linemates aren't great but its the fourth line I see the wingers banging I don't see him doing it.

Whatever he had an OK year last year and its not a huge cap hit. Just very dissappointed hes been a no show he should be carrying that line and making those other two better.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I saw a few hits and Acciari ring a post on Monday.

Don't remember the puck being on Kuralys stick all year TBH.

His linemates aren't great but its the fourth line I see the wingers banging I don't see him doing it.

Whatever he had an OK year last year and its not a huge cap hit. Just very dissappointed hes been a no show he should be carrying that line and making those other two better.

I’m hoping that when the B’s get their Top 9 squared away, Nordstrom ends up on the 4th line. I think a 4th line of:

20-52-14

Would be pretty effective.

Reactions: JCRO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->