Confirmed with Link: Bruins Sign Sean Kuraly to 3 Yr, $1.275M AAV Exention

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Didn't realize he was eligible for arbitration. Makes this deal even better.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Kuraly is not a viable 3rd line centre imo. I like him as a 4th liner. If no trades are made I believe JFK should get a real shot at 3C
Why, he didn't exactly light it up in the A. No problems with Kuraly. Great trade.

Last edited:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Wow that's a solid deal. The number I kept coming back to was $1 million per, so another 250k is fine. Liked the energy he brought night in and night out. Felt like he was the motor of the 4th line has the season kept progressing and even into the playoffs. I've been surprised by Kuraly since he joined the B's.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Why, he didn't exactly light it up in the A.

Kuraly is still developing as a pro, too- there might be more to his offensive game than he's show so far. :dunno: I don't think he'll ever be a 50 point guy, but no reason to think it isn't possible he can do Riley Nash level offense.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I'm a fan of Kuraly, glad to have him back in the fold at a reasonable price.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Kuraly is still developing as a pro, too- there might be more to his offensive game than he's show so far. :dunno: I don't think he'll ever be a 50 point guy, but no reason to think it isn't possible he can do Riley Nash level offense.
I was talking about JFK.

PacificNWBruin

Apr 23, 2015
Netherlands
Can’t remember what Behind the B episode it was, but there was a clip of Kuraly skating hard up the ice and he yelled “UP!” A couple times I think in a game to get his line mates feet moving. Thought was indicative of him as a player, 110% every shift. Really happy with this deal. I think he has a chance to be a 3C so wouldn’t mind if he got a shot in camp. Still has room to improve, this was his 1st year in the league.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Kuraly will not be the teams 3C... he lacks skills to put up points or be depended to put up points

best role for him is the 4c spot. Pure energy, forechecking, PK

Reactions: Estlin

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
WOW great deal by Don

Grab Kurals for all his best years at quite the low cap hit for what he brings. Love it. By the time it’s up we’ll either have other guys ready or he’ll have earned a raise. Win win

Reactions: bme44

False Start

May 8, 2018
Kuraly will not be the teams 3C... he lacks skills to put up points or be depended to put up points

best role for him is the 4c spot. Pure energy, forechecking, PK

This is the truth.

He's all speed and lacks the hands, shooting and offensive creativity to be more than one as of right now. Schaller showed more offensive capability than Kuraly.

Can he develop a scoring touch? Maybe, but he's a perfect 4th line center who kills penalties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad