Confirmed with Link: Bruins sign Olivier Galipeau

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
We gotta give this guy his own thread. He walked out of the Habs prospect camp and signed with the Bruins. LEGENDARY MOVE.

Galipeau is a 21 year old, 6'0, 210 lb defenceman who had a nice jump in production in his final junior year at 74 points in 67 games capped with a Memorial Cup.

Dissing the Habs is the greatest start to a Bruins' prospect's career ever. I want this guy to make it so bad now.
Link: Prospect Olivier Galipeau defects from Habs, signs with Bruins

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
We gotta give this guy his own thread. He walked out of the Habs prospect camp and signed with the Bruins. LEGENDARY MOVE.

Galipeau is a 21 year old, 6'0, 210 lb defenceman who had a nice jump in production in his final junior year at 74 points in 67 games capped with a Memorial Cup.

Dissing the Habs is the greatest start to a Bruins' prospect's career ever. I want this guy to make it so bad now.
Link: Prospect Olivier Galipeau defects from Habs, signs with Bruins
Ahahahah epic stuff

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
He lead all dmen on his team in playoff scoring and 2nd overall with 20 points in 20 games. Not too shabby. I'm curious to see how he performs in camp!

Reactions: Blowfish

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
He lead all dmen on his team in playoff scoring and 2nd overall with 20 points in 20 games. Not too shabby. I'm curious to see how he performs in camp!

I thought he looked good in the Memorial Cup games I watched. Not sure how much of that was because of him being a 20 year old? Regardless, he dominated the way you would want an older player to, so not sure how you complain about that? Give him a shot and see what he can do.

TorontLoL 67

Ekwensu Ocha
Feb 26, 2016
Central Vermont
Maybe he sees the Montreal dumpster fire. Turns around and looks a couple hollers over and sees the bright lights of Boston and a Bruins team on the rise.

Or MTL p***** him off somehow.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Maybe he sees the Montreal dumpster fire. Turns around and looks a couple hollers over and sees the bright lights of Boston and a Bruins team on the rise.

Or MTL p***** him off somehow.

It was probably just as simple as MTL offering him just an invite to the camp, while the B’s offered him some security with an AHL contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad