Confirmed with Link: Bruins sign college free agent Noel Acciari

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Robins was a devasting hitter too...

He didn't last long. Gotta bring more.

I get that he's a baby B for the time being, just saying...

Seems like a good developmental pick-up.

I like hearing that he likes to play in front of the net, the most.

He got a serious concussion in that Schenn fight first game of the year. I would've like to think Robins could've stuck around if that weren't the case.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yes, and as Mark Divver notes:

Mark Divver ‏@MarkDivver 3m3 minutes ago

Have watched Noel Acciari grow from pretty much 60-foot player -- O zone -- at Bishop Hendricken to 200-ft player & devastating hitter at PC

devastating hitter.....sounds like that could be fun to watch

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
These off-season moves are less than impressive. He looks really small on the highlight video. One thing all of the new guys have in common is great +/-.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
These off-season moves are less than impressive. He looks really small on the highlight video. One thing all of the new guys have in common is great +/-.

He will be the "new guy" that makes it 4th line this year, if any of them do.

Again, they are getting assets for nothing.

Vatrano, Kemppainen, Acciari. Cave, Czarnik, and Hickman...all free, and all seem to be straight forward guys that can play with some freakin' emotion.

There is absolutely nothing not to like. Kind of like complaining about taxes after winning the Powerball.

Someone at work gave me a snack size M&M's today. I first thought, darn, too bad they aren't Peanut M&M's, then thought, **** they are free, enjoy em they are tasty.

BTW, it was pointed out to me that I've been calling them M&M's with peanuts my entire life, and after laughing hysterically at me for a few minutes, I was told the proper name is peanut M&M's.. live changing.

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011

Vatrano, Kemppainen, Acciari. Cave, Czarnik, and Hickman...all free, and all seem to be straight forward guys that can play with some freakin' emotion.

There is absolutely nothing not to like.

Someone at work gave me a snack size M&M's today. I first thought, darn, too bad they aren't Peanut M&M's, then thought, **** they are free, enjoy em they are tasty.

BTW, it was pointed out to me that I've been calling them M&M's with peanuts my entire life, and after laughing hysterically at me for a few minutes, I was told the proper name is peanut M&M's.. live changing.

love it :laugh:

kutskova

Nov 5, 2006

There is absolutely nothing not to like. Kind of like complaining about taxes after winning the Powerball.

Damn it, your post made laugh at work now everyone will think I'm a soft euro. Thanks ;) also I must have midpssed a signing, who is cave?

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Damn it, your post made laugh at work now everyone will think I'm a soft euro. Thanks ;) also I must have midpssed a signing, who is cave?

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=132916

http://www.leaderpost.com/sports/Colby+Cave+leaving+impression/10924044/story.html

http://www.newsoptimist.ca/sports/l...s-professional-career-in-providence-1.1817035

Soild citizen and leader.

There were a few other teams, I think Toronto was in the mix and Edmonton. It was a really tough decision and I’m happy with what I picked.” There were a few reasons why Cave ultimately decided on the Bruins. “It’s a storied franchise,” he said. “Looking at their depth chart in Providence I thought I have a good opportunity of coming in next year and making an impact.” - See more at: http://www.newsoptimist.ca/sports/l...providence-1.1817035#sthash.vsGEtN2T.dpuf[/B]

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Well, there's no need to tell this kid to go the front of the net; He's like a bulldog. Looking forward to seeing what he can do and I hope he comes in hungry seeing as there are open spots on this team.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey

The only thing that would have made this post better is if you replaced "darn...." with

What the Puck!!!, Too bad they aren't Peanut M&M's,

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts

This. Everything I've read about all of them is that they are gritty, aggressive, character guys. And as you say, they are young, cheap assets who can be integrated into the organization & very well may push for fourth line jobs. Nothing not to like here. Sweeney & Co. are moving in the right direction.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
A lot of 4th liners being signed. No risk signing it seems.

Why can't they sign any 40 goal scorers on ELCs? We could use one of those.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad