Confirmed with Link: Bruins sign Cody Goloubef and Mark McNeill to one-year contracts

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
seems to be 1 year 650 k signing

listed as a center/right wing... a former first round pick of the blackhawks if I remember correctly

Yes, he is bustaroo in the real, Zach Hamill, sense. This is an AHL depth move I am sure, he was with Stars last season but spent most of his time in Austin but he got traded or something.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
If I was managing the Leafs this would be my all-in season , as DKH posted elsewhere, they are rhymes ducked after that.

Unfortunately Tampa is already all - in this year and you gotta get through them

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If I was managing the Leafs this would be my all-in season , as DKH posted elsewhere, they are rhymes ducked after that.
I love the pie concept - how is Toronto going to slice up 80 M

The league probably will jack it up next year to save them which would suck

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I love the pie concept - how is Toronto going to slice up 80 M

The league probably will jack it up next year to save them which would suck

At least it will get sliced up. If Kessel were still there it would never make it to the table.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Unfortunately Tampa is already all - in this year and you gotta get through them

I suggest you take a look at TML cap space. With only one major signing left (Nylander) to sign they have roughly 13.5 M of cap space. If I'm the Leafs , I bridge Nylander, (He'll be trade bait down the road anyway) sign a D or two at 1M, promote prospects as needed, go all in at TDL.

If ever there was a Cup run for the Leafs in the cards, This season is it.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I suggest you take a look at TML cap space. With only one major signing left (Nylander) to sign they have roughly 13.5 M of cap space. If I'm the Leafs , I bridge Nylander, (He'll be trade bait down the road anyway) sign a D or two at 1M, promote prospects as needed, go all in at TDL.

Who do you think is going to be available on D at the deadline? There are no rentals out there. And cap space isn't really a problem for anyone at the deadline. With the current lineup, the Bruins can take on about 15m at the deadline

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Who do you think is going to be available on D at the deadline? There are no rentals out there. And cap space isn't really a problem for anyone at the deadline. With the current lineup, the Bruins can take on about 15m at the deadline

Key words, with the current lineup. See you in late Feb.

Reactions: Blowfish

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario

I agree and it sucks but it is the leafs and if history repeats itself they will implode somehow. I’m already hearing LOu and hometown Arizona plan on offer sheeting Matthews.

Reactions: JOKER 192

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad