Bruins sign 2 of their top prospect !

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by Bruinster*, May 22, 2006.

View Users: View Users
  1. Bruinster*

Bruinster* Guest

The Boston Bruins have agreed to terms with right wing Martins Karsums and center David Krejci on three-year contracts, it was announced today by Bruins Interim General Manager Jeff Gorton. In keeping with club policy, terms of the contracts were not released :clap:

http://www.bostonbruins.com/pressbox/pressreleases.asp?id=1675

“Martins had a strong regular season in Moncton and has played even better in the playoffs,†said Gorton. “David has improved in each of his junior seasons and he also had a great year last season. We feel that both players are excellent prospects and they will be given every chance to make our club at training camp.â€

2. Alpine

Alpine Registered User

It'll be interesting to see if Karsums can take his game to the NHL level given his stature of 5'10". There was a time not that long ago when you had to be a special player to make it if you were under 6'. But if anyone can it's Martins.
    Congrats and good luck mister. We've enjoyed you in Moncton the last three years.
    Bruins didn't want to put you back in the draft, go get 'em.

3. BIGTRAIN*

BIGTRAIN* Guest

And if they are any good the Bruins will refuse to pay them and they will be traded for less talent. Harry's still in charge.

4. cheg1349

cheg1349 Registered User

Good joke. Very original. :shakehead

5. dafoomie

dafoomie Registered User

6. BIGTRAIN*

BIGTRAIN* Guest

They have traded every good player that would not execpt their low ball offer. Two are in San jose. So what is your problem with the truth? Oh you must be a Sinden fan that has not won anything since the very early 70's. Long time not to lose his job must have some very interesting pictures.

7. Too bad stupidity isn't a crime.

Harry Sinden's power is diminishing. He didn't have much say in the GM search. In a year or less, he'll probably be gone. Charlie Jacobs, who has shown much more interest in the team than Sinden or CJ's father ever has, is next in line.

8. cheg1349

cheg1349 Registered User

No I'm not a Sinden fan, it's just everytime the Bruins are brought up, someone makes a similar joke. It just gets a little annoying hearing the same stuff over and over again.

9. PEli*

PEli* Guest

Karsums is a great talent. One of the many Moncton players who brings it each and every night. I think the guy had 16 playoff goals and 8 of them were game winners. Sick.

10. Bruwinz37

Bruwinz37 Registered User

Sales
    Simply not the case.

And it is "accept" not "except".

11. Kirk- NEHJ

Kirk- NEHJ Registered User

U.S. Army
    Home Page:
    DUH...Stoopid cemment head cheep looser Brooins! They lowball everyone! Everyone, you hear???

12. Gator Mike

Gator Mike Registered User

Home Page:
    Don't waste your time, Kirk.

If it were up to the people who think the Bruins were that cheap, we'd still have Bill Guerin, Marty Lapointe, Sergei Gonchar, and Dmitri Khristich on the roster.

13. Like Wall

Like Wall I am Registered User

Damn, I feel even worse everytime hearing all those interesting hockey rumours. I wish they broadcasted something more here.
    I have never seen Karsums playing. I hope he will justify himself, including David Krejci.