Post-Game Talk: Bruins shut out 2-0 by Colorado

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Sorry to ask if it's already been posted. (Just got here & haven't been through the thread.)

Does anyone have video of the Lucic/Landeskog altercation? It appears Dafoomie doesn't post games anymore on YouTube.

Whatever his culpability in starting the tiff, I give Landeskog credit. My knees would have been shaking with Menacing Milan snarling in my face. Grabbing Landeskog's jersey, he almost rag-dolled the kid.

Any help appreciated,

GH

I don`t blame GL for not dropping the mitts, heck, all he did was put Looch in a headlock we see about a dozen times a game, not like he hit him with a blind hit, then wouldn`t stay and drop em (always get a kick with some here, not you, who state what they would have done)

What I did have issues with was that Looch received a 10 minute rest...hardly think had the roles been reversed GL would have received quite the same

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
While I agree that Landeskog was wise not to scrap with Lucic (obviously), I completely understand why Lucic was frustrated with him. That was the 3rd net front scuffle where Landeskog snuck behind Lucic and grabbed his face/ neck from behind. Enough is enough.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
While I agree that Landeskog was wise not to scrap with Lucic (obviously), I completely understand why Lucic was frustrated with him. That was the 3rd net front scuffle where Landeskog snuck behind Lucic and grabbed his face/ neck from behind. Enough is enough.

if lucic would've just punched him in the mush once, he could've used the scott walker defense of "I thought I was in an altercation"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->