Bruins Reverse Retro Jerseys

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Overall I like them, although I've never liked the new rounded collar styles. Give me the old school v-necks.

Reactions: lopey

Deuce17

Mar 2, 2019
Suffield, CT
God, the Bruins are perpetually stuck in a 1972 color palette. Formica countertops, shag carpet and leisure suits.
Vomit-worthy.

Patriots were stuck in a similar milieu, yet they rebranded nicely.

Bruins are badly in need of an update.
Wow this is just as wrong as someone can get. The Patriots entire look is awful and let’s just start with a team names the Patriots has to be red white and blue not silver white and blue. They look gross and have the second worse helmet logo in the NFL...thanks Cincy.

The Bruins are an original 6 franchise the ‘color palette’ is not open for discussion and that’s all their is to say about that.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Wow this is just as wrong as someone can get. The Patriots entire look is awful and let’s just start with a team names the Patriots has to be red white and blue not silver white and blue. They look gross and have the second worse helmet logo in the NFL...thanks Cincy.

The Bruins are an original 6 franchise the ‘color palette’ is not open for discussion and that’s all their is to say about that.

Is it me or does the NFL change uniforms annually. How many different uniforms have the pats had in the last 10 years?

Pat Patriot has to be up there with one of the best logos ever

Reactions: Gee Wally

Deuce17

Mar 2, 2019
Suffield, CT
Is it me or does the NFL change uniforms annually. How many different uniforms have the pats had in the last 10 years?

Pat Patriot has to be up there with one of the best logos ever
Typical NFL squeezing every dollar out. I will say that out of the Original 6 teams we have probably the worse look but Montreal, Detroit, Chicago, Toronto and Detroit literally might be the 5 sharpest unis in sports. It’s black and gold and the spoked B and it will be the same thing in 100 years and that’s why it’s cool and same thing for all the O6....

Last edited by a moderator:

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
God, the Bruins are perpetually stuck in a 1972 color palette. Formica countertops, shag carpet and leisure suits.
Vomit-worthy.

Patriots were stuck in a similar milieu, yet they rebranded nicely.

Bruins are badly in need of an update.
Awful take.

These uni’s are rock solid. A- overall.

And while we are at it, the Pats should bring back the red uni’s with the old logo as well.

John Hannah would most definitely approve......as does Sam Cunningham.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Having to be a a reverse retro, the only other option for a main color would’ve been brown right?

Gold it is! :laugh:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I have see them on the players first. Based on the picture it seems meh to me, but the gold also doesn't look like the right gold (could be the picture) and almost looks yellow

Reactions: Dreghorn2

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital

It’s not open for discussion, Dear Leader? Oh, sorry, my bad; I thought this was a discussion board.

That’s the problem, demand for slavish conformity and repression of opinion...it shouldn’t be a part of a forum like this.

You’re entitled to your opinion..but so am I, and without the contemporary cutesy passive-aggressive criticisms like “wow, awful take, bro”, as some here like to employ.

BradPark22

Nov 8, 2017
Awful take.

These uni’s are rock solid. A- overall.

And while we are at it, the Pats should bring back the red uni’s with the old logo as well.

John Hannah would most definitely approve......as does Sam Cunningham.

Problem is that all of their dominance was with the Flying Elvis, they'll never go back to Pat Patriot on a full time basis, they'll sprinkle it in next year when teams can have multiple helmet designs.

Reactions: smithformeragent

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I want to see them on the ice before i judge a grainy photo.

If it looks nice, I'm grabbing a McAvoy version for sure.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I love these not gonna lie. They are a little much gold but if it’s the color gold I think it is they are classy as all hell.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
The away whites look good in person and up close, but from a distance the black swallows up the gold trim.

Totally agree. In some arenas with poor lighting, the gold is barely noticeable on the road whites.

I'd go back to the striping pattern of the Bourque/Neely era whites, the gold popped much more on those. Bring back the white socks of the same era.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad