Recalled/Assigned: Bruins Recall Lindblad and Svedberg from PRO

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
They said Nik is only up here for practice purposes. Same with Lindblad. Would imagine that Chad starts Wednesday..

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Any word why? I'm no travel expert but I would have assumed three days was enough to get back...is it for rest?

One would assume it's simply to give them a little extra rest and I see no problem with that at all.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Yep, it's for practice.

Bergy, Tuukka, and Loui are probably back in Boston already. They'll be ready to play. I suspect Ocho will get the start Wednesday, anyway. We're playing Buffalo.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
whoa.
That would need to be the first step as Dom has said. At least if its for somebody that earns decent $.

Let the speculation begin !

I was first told by someone in NHLPA that Bruins placed him on LTIR retroactive to Dec 28 Monday. Capgeek added him to LTIR yesterday http://capgeek.com/bruins/tracker/

Still no official word from Bruins that I can find.

But this was step two. Step one was using up Savard's LTIR with callups and then sending them back down once Seids was added to LTIR (that maximizes the $$$).

By all accounts all of that was done. Guess we are just waiting for official word because it's really just hearsay coming from me.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I was first told by someone in NHLPA that Bruins placed him on LTIR retroactive to Dec 28 Monday. Capgeek added him to LTIR yesterday http://capgeek.com/bruins/tracker/

Still no official word from Bruins that I can find.

But this was step two. Step one was using up Savard's LTIR with callups and then sending them back down once Seids was added to LTIR (that maximizes the $$$).

By all accounts all of that was done. Guess we are just waiting for official word because it's really just hearsay coming from me.

I knew it, I just knew it, Dom is now on the payroll of TMZ:laugh:;)

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I should be on someone's payroll :cry:

Maybe you can get me on somewhere Andrew !!

Dom, I work in a place where minimum wage is the norm, if that is a liveable wage for you, I can have you working by Friday:yo:

We have an absolutely insane Bruin fan there, it`s just him, myself against the world there:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad