Confirmed with Link: Bruins re-sign Warsofsky

don

Aug 31, 2002
Nashua, NH
Krug is so dangerous in the offensive zone. Seems like most of his decisions end up in scoring chances. Has the Bourque like ability of getting the puck to the net from the point. And is very good at keeping the puck in the offensive zone. Some people keep forgetting he was a rookie Dman last year. And everybody knows its usually longer to develop Dmen. Krug can and will improve/develop his already average defensive game. I'm sure that if Krug was 6'1" there wouldn't be as many trade propositions & doubting his talent, instead there'd be a lot of "Krug a future Norris contender" threads. And its understandable, even NHL GMs pass over players like MSL, Rafalski, & Boyle for one reason or other. With all due respect to Warsofsky, comparing him to Krug right now is like comparing Chris Bourque to Marchand based on their AHL numbers.

I really haven't seen that many "trade Kurg propositions". As I have seen "trade Krejci" and "trade Boychuk" ones. I have seen some "willing to trade Krug" ones. I personally would trade anyone on the team for the right return. I think we have an outstanding core, but, even talking about who that starts a big argument here. Let's face it, we're all armchair GMs whose, in the long run, opinions are ignored by the team. But it's still fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad