Post-Game Talk: Bruins @ Rangers 01/23/13 "Gabotrick Edition"

Kershaw

gaborik_ny-post.jpg

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
Our primary scoring is here to stay.
I love how this year the only deadline acquisitions we have to make are depth trades.
I also love how Gaborik is able to fly under the radar because of Nash.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
is it me or does gaborik look more explosive on the rush more like his first year here as opposed to last year?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
The team will be confident after tonight to see their Stars shining the way Nash absoultely dominated in the offensive zone, gabby with the stellar game. Only if the PP would improve!

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
MDZ, Gabby and Nash players of the game tonight.

We saw our two big guns at the near top of their two painfully different games. Nash making everybody ooh and ahh, but Gabby the ninja sneaks in with 3 goals.

Awesome game from both of them.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
Hahahahahah heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's back!!!!!

Good to see him break the slow start with a HUGE game. Hopefully this line will propel us from here on.

Love seeing Taylor Pyatt score too, was very happy to get him in the offseason and couldn't be happier to see him do well with us. I don't think he knows exactly how many people are pulling for him here, big time.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
gaborik is a god, cant wait till nash starts finishing hes looked better and better in ranger blue.

if someone starts a gaborik countdown to 40 im gona flip :rant:

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Nash is an absolute beast. He does everything great. The moves he made tonight were flat out sick.. wait til he starts to bury them :)

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Gaborik
Nash
I'll even say Del Zotto, love his play this season so far. Takes the shots and makes the smooth passes.

Those three. <3

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Gaborik reminding everyone who the top goal scorer on this team is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad