Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XIV - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I appreciate you buddy!
Jamie have any other news to report?

JL added on NHLRadio that the injury has been nagging him all season and he was trying to play through it.

I imagine they knew it was going to require surgery at some point, which suggests to me signing him this season was out of the question. No way would they sign a guy that was going to require surgery (maybe immediately - as it turns out it did) and burn a year off his ELC. Or would they?

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Lohrei and Schmaltz in action at 405 today
Mcfaul at 4pm
Jack Becker scored yesterday
Light weekend

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
On Sunday morning, Domenic Tiano of OHLWritersMe.com confirmed with Boston Bruins Director of Player Development & Player Personnel Advisor Jamie Langenbrunner that Bruins prospect John Beecher underwent shoulder surgery and will miss the remainder of the season for the University of Michigan Wolverines. Late Tuesday afternoon, a team source did the same via a text to Boston Hockey Now.

Boston Bruins Prospect John Beecher Has Shoulder Surgery (bostonhockeynow.com)

Reactions: CDJ and Kalus

CaperJay

Sep 27, 2016
On Sunday morning, Domenic Tiano of OHLWritersMe.com confirmed with Boston Bruins Director of Player Development & Player Personnel Advisor Jamie Langenbrunner that Bruins prospect John Beecher underwent shoulder surgery and will miss the remainder of the season for the University of Michigan Wolverines. Late Tuesday afternoon, a team source did the same via a text to Boston Hockey Now.

That sucks. Hopefully it doesn't effect his development too much

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida

Nice he gave you credit this time.

Reactions: DominicT

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Seny is starting to remind me of Zach Hyman whenever I see him play. He didn’t start to produce a ton until around 23 and he was a regular contributor by 25. Hopefully Senyshyn follows the same path

If he keeps this going he’s gonna fly up the organizational prospect rankings

Last edited:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Seny is starting to remind me of Zach Hyman whenever I see him play. He didn’t start to produce a ton until around 23 and he was a regular contributor by 25. Hopefully Senyshyn follows the same path

If he keeps this going he’s gonna fly up the prospect rankings
perhaps, let`s also not forget, Hyman played a full 4 years of college and was likely more mature physically/mentally than Seny. Really encouraged by his early season start, all accounts say the kid has done nothing but worked his tail off in Providence so it`d be nice to see solid play rewarded with a call up at some point, there`s sure a fair share of forwards I`d sit a few games with the big club, how Wags took a seat as Kuraly still gets his reps is beyond me, not that Wags has been good but Kuraly has been putrid

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
perhaps, let`s also not forget, Hyman played a full 4 years of college and was likely more mature physically/mentally than Seny. Really encouraged by his early season start, all accounts say the kid has done nothing but worked his tail off in Providence so it`d be nice to see solid play rewarded with a call up at some point, there`s sure a fair share of forwards I`d sit a few games with the big club, how Wags took a seat as Kuraly still gets his reps is beyond me, not that Wags has been good but Kuraly has been putrid

that’s definitely fair, they certainly had different upbringings as far as their careers go

I don’t see what they have to lose at this point. Best case he helps with secondary scoring, worst case scenario is that they’re in the same situation.

Concessionaire

That could have gone better.
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2003
New Orleans

If he keeps this going he’s gonna fly up the organizational prospect rankings

Initially I read that as "Zach Hamill" and started hyperventilating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->