Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XI - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
So hijacking his career like Koko and making sure he can't play for another team?

I guess that is 'closure' for us as fans.

Must be a step in the bring back Chara direction.

what are you talking about? It’s probably due to the fact that the NHL/AHL seasons aren’t starting on time and this is a perfect way to keep these guys in shape and playing. Lauko doing the same thing.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
So hijacking his career like Koko and making sure he can't play for another team?

I wouldn't read anything more into this than a young guy who wants/needs to play competitive hockey to keep his fitness and skills up. It's a loan, like Lauko. As soon as Bruins training camp opens in November, they'll be here. In the meantime, these guys, who haven't played other than practice, since spring want to get back out there and get ready for Bruins camp.

Last edited:

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I wouldn't read anything more into this than a young guy who wants/needs to play competitive hockey to keep his fitness and skills up. It's a loan, like Lauko. As soon as Bruins training camp opens in November, they'll be here. In the meantime, these guys, who haven't played other than practice since spring want to get back out there and get ready for Bruins camp.

some people will literally complain about anything. Research first would have been nice haha

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Edmonton loaned Bouchard as well. I just think it’s for these young guys to keep playing and grow in case the league doesn’t start on time. Especially if guys haven’t played competitively for months.

Reactions: Lo97 and JOKER 192

BruinsNetwork

posts like this annoy me. You’re acting like this is it for signings. I mean, it’s a college free agent. It’s nothing more than a depth signing. Every guy they sign can’t be a scorer and you usually don’t get a lot of those kinds for free like this.

Bruins even just signed a high-end scoring type (albeit defenseman) in Ahcan and there’s been a short memory with him for some reason. So many complaints about talent willingly signing in Boston.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Forgot about Lyle, remember Voyer. I don't know anything about Lyle except he's a RD (yay!) and has some good size. What was the knock on him as to why he was never drafted, even in a late round?
Good question , he was ranked from end of round 2 through the 4th in his draft year,his stats doesn't reveal any major injury history
Dom had this to say when he was signed
Dominic Tiano: Bruins sign Lyle to 2-year AHL Contract

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

No actually good move get him playing

where you been? Don’t tell me you got the virus

BruinsNetwork

Or maybe the GM of the Boston Bruins is on the AHL’s RTP Committee and is using that process to his advantage. Bouchard of the Edmonton Oilers was also loaned out today and he’s the future of their top-four defensemen. If Zboril wanted out or vise versa, he’d have been gone already— especially at this past deadline.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
But those guys were like Kramer karate fighting children last season.
True but production is production and while their Junior leagues are/were at times lacking competition wise they still had to play some strong teams,Lyle probably has a better chance to crack the starting lineup in Providence than Voyer

Reactions: BlackFrancis

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
True but production is production and while their Junior leagues are/were at times lacking competition wise they still had to play some strong teams,Lyle probably has a better chance to crack the starting lineup in Providence than Voyer
Of course. I'm just being snarky.

And Providence could certainly use some turnover in the professional AHL player department going forward.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Bruins even just signed a high-end scoring type (albeit defenseman) in Ahcan and there’s been a short memory with him for some reason. So many complaints about talent willingly signing in Boston.
Comical

I asked scout about Providence Friars Tanev a few years ago and he said if Boston wants these guys they have huge advantage they can get pretty much anyone if they want and there is an opportunity

organization
City

Many of these college players know the city

I can tell you real estate high around here For reason people like living here

Reactions: BruinsNetwork

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
No actually good move get him playing

where you been? Don’t tell me you got the virus

I was given a non optional vacation lol no covid.

I didn't consider that the rest of the world won't have their seasons delayed until December/January. Some might have already started. I know the KHL kicks off significantly earlier than the NHL.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Zboril, Senyshyn will have chances

Jakub Zboril and Zach Senyshyn, the No. 13 and 15 picks from 2015, will require waivers to be assigned to Providence. This means any team can claim the former first-rounders for nothing if they don’t make the varsity.
Zboril, Providence’s best all-around defenseman before the shutdown, could contend for some of Krug’s shifts. He would have a greater opportunity to make the team if the Bruins do not re-sign Chara. Vaakanainen is Zboril’s primary competitor.
Senyshyn will contend with Studnicka, Karson Kuhlman and Chris Wagner for third- or fourth-line duty at right wing.
“They have to have an opportunity to make our hockey club,” Sweeney said. “Otherwise, we’ll make hard decisions.”

Sweeney in Fluto article Atlantic

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Zboril, Senyshyn will have chances

Jakub Zboril and Zach Senyshyn, the No. 13 and 15 picks from 2015, will require waivers to be assigned to Providence. This means any team can claim the former first-rounders for nothing if they don’t make the varsity.
Zboril, Providence’s best all-around defenseman before the shutdown, could contend for some of Krug’s shifts. He would have a greater opportunity to make the team if the Bruins do not re-sign Chara. Vaakanainen is Zboril’s primary competitor.
Senyshyn will contend with Studnicka, Karson Kuhlman and Chris Wagner for third- or fourth-line duty at right wing.
“They have to have an opportunity to make our hockey club,” Sweeney said. “Otherwise, we’ll make hard decisions.”

Sweeney in Fluto article Atlantic

Every year since 2015 they were given opportunities....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad