Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects X - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Mar 11, 2002
Rochester NY
2aHl.gif

Reactions: ThomasJ13 and CDJ

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
seems like this kid see`s as many pucks as Anderson in TO, does Maine play any D?

Swayman sees more rubber than a Goodyear factory lol. In all seriousness though, their d-group is pretty young:

3 - Junior
2 - Sophomore
4 - Freshman

Reactions: ODAAT

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
DeBrusk was ready after the new year of his last year in Providence, too. Instead of calling him up, they let him crush it in the playoffs and finish the season strong. I think that’s what they should do with Studnicka, too.
You know who killed it in the playoffs that year. The guy that should go for Kase because he sucks.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Just read about the headbutt by Beecher over at CausewayCrowd

I like the mean streak, but I hope he's careful about that kind of stuff in the future. I like his fire though

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Pronman reordered the 2014 draft on The Athletic. He has Pastrnak at No.2 to Buffalo, behind only Draisaitl. The shocker is he moves Heinen up to No.21 in the first round. Can't say I'm on board with that even as a Bruins fan. But rememebr this when we think Pronman hates the B's

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Pronman reordered the 2014 draft on The Athletic. He has Pastrnak at No.2 to Buffalo, behind only Draisaitl. The shocker is he moves Heinen up to No.21 in the first round. Can't say I'm on board with that even as a Bruins fan. But rememebr this when we think Pronman hates the B's
Why is it a shocker? Heinen is currently sitting at 18th in points in that class. He certainly is a first rounder in that draft.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Heinen has been pretty good. I think he would definitely be a first rounder in his draft year. He is a very smart player.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017

I just think this goes to show that Heinen might be valued considerably higher around the NHL than he is on HF Bruins board.

Reactions: BigBear83 and CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad