Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects VIII - Stay on Subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I know it’s early but does anyone have any good early 2019 draft prospects they suspect the Bruins should/would be after? I imagine the organizational need is RW and RD?

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
He can play center and right-wing just as effectively at both positions. Wouldn’t mind seeing him debut as a RW next year next to Krejci, similar to Seguin, but he should be a long-term pivot. IMO, you don’t keep a center of his caliber at wing forever.

Its crazy to think about him and all the other guys that could push for a spot next year...with probably very few spots open:

Studnicka
JFK
Frederic
Senyshyn
Bjork

^just to name a few lol

Reactions: Estlin

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Been at both AHL games in Charlotte and between 4.5 periods of play I have witnessed zero goals and very minimal offensive opportunities.

Charlotte checkers have played so well it almost seems like there is a league between the AHL and NHL and Charlotte is in that league between while providence is below it.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
A little update from Charlotte. Only players really showing up are studnicka and stempniak. Defensively lauzon has been good

Reactions: Spooner st

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I’ve watched both Wednesday and Friday nights games for the providence bruins and Charlotte checkers and through 5 periods 0 goals for the bruins.

As far as future nhl prospects not including AHL potentials lifers. JFK, frederic and cehlarik have been some of the worst players on the ice.

Senyshyn, studnicka, lauzon and Vaak have been decent.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Not going to lie cehlarik might have been the worst player on the ice the last two games

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Not going to lie cehlarik might have been the worst player on the ice the last two games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->