Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects VII - Stay on Subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
How did we lose Jordan Binnington from 2017
St. Louis had no DIRECT AHL affiliate because they were in transition between Chicago and San Antonio, with Vegas taking over in Chicago.... they are inheriting the Colorado contract, with the Rampage, with the Avalanche moving to the Eagles franchise that was promoted from the ECHL

Reactions: mg08

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
also Senyshyn...has been setting up Kuhlman last few games,thought by now he get a shot...I know they brought kuhlman up play center.

Senyshyn as a total of 8 assists for the season.
Are you saying most of them were setting up Kuhlman lately?

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Oskar Steen is having a good year in Sweden, 13G 15A in 37 games.
They have him listed as a center, I thought he was a RW?
I liked him at the World Juniors a few years ago, had a great deal of energy, hustled, took the body and could skate.
That is his natural position but the chances are he is a RW if he makes it to the NHL.

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
Senyshyn as a total of 8 assists for the season.
Are you saying most of them were setting up Kuhlman lately?
no im saying playing with players....also playing with the Big B's might be a good thing ,just want to see Seny play saw play most of his Jr. years with the Hounds...that's all

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
I liked him at the World Juniors a few years ago, had a great deal of energy, hustled, took the body and could skate.

His offensive development has really surprised me. He had 6 points in 45 games last year, now he has 28 in 37 and is two points away from being team leader in scoring. Would be neat if they can sign him this season and maybe give him a game or two on the third line.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014

It's gonna be an interesting 2019/20 camp

Son of Donegal

Stay-at-home defenseman with zero upside.
Aug 1, 2008
Maynard, MA
thomsonsafaris.com
Daughter just got back watching the Icedogs. I told her to keep on eye on Jack. it was hard not too, 4 goals. Better yet her boyfriend is a big Leaf Fan. Hope he enjoyed clapping for him while the Leafs lost too

Being a Bruins fan, Leaf-hater and father of a girl, I got a disproportionate amount of enjoyment out of this post.

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Has to be a database error.
Yeah, looks like they have him mixed up with Oscar Steen.

Seems like he is doing fantastic this season. He's putting up points (#3 on his team, #1 and #2 are 26 & 27 years old) and his underlying numbers are kinda insane. Haven't been able to watch him play much this season but I love his game whenever I see him. Hopefully he's over here next year.

Translated by twitter (i think chain is line):
Rögle vs Färjestad in the evening. Here are all players ' Corsi (> 200min playing time). Steen figures are elegant. Rögles best chain is not svåridentifierat.

He ends up #8 by projected NHL points from prospects outside of North America

Nice goal here

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Nice post about this kid. I always seem to forget about him when talking/thinking about Bruins prospects. He might be a legit player for us in the not too distant future.

Reactions: maxbme

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Wondering if that Coyle deal and the fact he has another season left is an indication about how they feel about JFK and Frederic after their auditions this season? Neither looked like a long term NHL'er

Reactions: Estlin

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Wondering if that Coyle deal and the fact he has another season left is an indication about how they feel about JFK and Frederic after their auditions this season? Neither looked like a long term NHL'er

Possibly, or at least how they feel about them in the short term. I would guess Frederic has a bit more rope than JFK at this point given their respective ages. With Studnicka in the wings, and apparently Steen plays C, adding Coyle means they don't have to hope for a big hit out of a prospect and have some development time for one or more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->