Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects VII - Stay on Subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Didnt realize I clicked on the Zach Senyshen fan club thread. Was hoping to find some updates on our prospects but guess not lol

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
You do realize that he's one of the Bruins best prospects, right?

When Zach was drafted he was pegged as a 2nd rder .DS came off to me anyways as he was making a genius move... He wasn't.
Since Zach got drafted I felt he could be the most dynamic of all the forward prospects.....I don't anymore

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
When Zach was drafted he was pegged as a 2nd rder .DS came off to me anyways as he was making a genius move... He wasn't.
Since Zach got drafted I felt he could be the most dynamic of all the forward prospects.....I don't anymore

Top goal scorer on the Providence Bruins right now. Not bad for someone who spent most of the year on the Providence Bruins 4th line.

He could be finally putting it all together.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Top goal scorer on the Providence Bruins right now. Not bad for someone who spent most of the year on the Providence Bruins 4th line.

He could be finally putting it all together.

I hope so but as I mentioned I don't have the faith I once had and Connor who has already a thirty goal season in the NHL is on Pace for another one

BruinsNetwork

He is playing with Cehlairk and Hughes. The entire line is very dangerous.

They are. I’ve been impressed with Cehlarik as of late. He’s making passing through lanes I don’t even see on slow-motion replays. Unfortunately, it’s not his best season and he seems a bit stagnant. Recently, and since he’s been deployed with Hughes and Senyshyn, he’s been playing really well. He’s still got more to show and needs to start doing it.

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
They are. I’ve been impressed with Cehlarik as of late. He’s making passing through lanes I don’t even see on slow-motion replays. Unfortunately, it’s not his best season and he seems a bit stagnant. Recently, and since he’s been deployed with Hughes and Senyshyn, he’s been playing really well. He’s still got more to show and needs to start doing it.

Anything noticeable about Hughes? Seems like he is having a real good season production wise after a productive four year college career.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX

Contract year for him, right? He needs to make a move.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Didnt realize I clicked on the Zach Senyshen fan club thread. Was hoping to find some updates on our prospects but guess not lol

Amazing how "fans" start singing a different tune when a guy gets on a little bit of a tear. There were people ready to trade him for a bag of used hockey tap 3 weeks ago.

BruinsNetwork

Anything noticeable about Hughes? Seems like he is having a real good season production wise after a productive four year college career.

Think he’s playing quite well this year, but there’s still a long road ahead for him. He’s a good skater who’s also really quick. He can cut and turn in-close and had good edges. I like him a lot, especially as a bottom-six player in the NHL with upside for that role.

Reactions: DrJustice

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Amazing how "fans" start singing a different tune when a guy gets on a little bit of a tear. There were people ready to trade him for a bag of used hockey tap 3 weeks ago.

Many have shat upon the kid because he is not Voldemort. I do wonder, though, if the Bruins are being extra conscientious with his development because they are well aware of the comparisons and what they could have gotten with that pick. It wouldn't surprise me if there is a strong desire to get it right to the extent they can.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Many have shat upon the kid because he is not Voldemort. I do wonder, though, if the Bruins are being extra conscientious with his development because they are well aware of the comparisons and what they could have gotten with that pick. It wouldn't surprise me if there is a strong desire to get it right to the extent they can.

He was always going to be a project.

Unfortunately, this isn't high school where you are told today a project is due on Monday. I'm afraid this is the fast food mentality we live in today.

Dustyn McFaul is a player a really, really liked. When talking to Bruins fans about him, I always stressed he was going to be a 5-6 year project so no one would dump on him. ZS wasn't that level of a project, but still a project.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Any speculation on who the Captain of team Canada will be? If Jack makes the team is there a chance they pick him because of his pedigree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad