Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects VII - Stay on Subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Stud a healthy scratch against Ottawa today...

A very smart person indicated to me that Neumann could be Jack's replacement for this year and return next year as an over age player for a Memorial Cup run where as Jack would be in the AHL/NHL.

Another very smart person told me that Niagara moved on from Jack and had a deal in place for Suzuki. But Suzuki has a NTC and vetoed it.

Reactions: Blowfish

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
A very smart person indicated to me that Neumann could be Jack's replacement for this year and return next year as an over age player for a Memorial Cup run where as Jack would be in the AHL/NHL.

Another very smart person told me that Niagara moved on from Jack and had a deal in place for Suzuki. But Suzuki has a NTC and vetoed it.

I must admit. I'm amazed that there are junior players with ntc

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Top Bruins Prospect Studnicka Traded In OHL

Don’t fear Bruins fans, the Boston Bruins still hold his rights, this move is a deadline rental move for Niagara, a team expected to compete for the OHL Championship this season. Brassard is a 2017 7th round selection of the Vancouver Canucks, who will also retain his NHL rights. Moore is draft eligible for the 2020 NHL Entry draft, helping Oshawa solidify next years team while maximizing return for players not expected to return. For Niagara, this trade bolsters an already formidable roster expected to perform well this season.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
The picks going to Oshawa are:

• London’s second-round pick in 2020
• Oshawa’s second-round pick in 2021
• Mississauga’s second-round pick in 2022
• Peterborough’s third-round pick in 2022
• Niagara’s third-round pick in 2023
• Mississauga’s third-round pick in 2024.

I really have no concept of value in the OHL but this seems like a lot?

Reactions: HustleB

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
It's pretty standard in the ohl to trade a star player for a couple young players and a boatload of draft picks especially 2nd rounders. Some of those picks will be traded multiple times before the actual selection is made. I don't think 1st round picks can be traded but not sure about that.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Studnicka with a goal. Looks like he's playing next to Jason Robertson tonight for Niagara.

Is that the kid that went in the 2nd round a few years ago (Dallas IIRC). If so, hes lighting it up for Niagara with 8G / 15A in... wait for it... only 9 games played

Reactions: Blowfish

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Is that the kid that went in the 2nd round a few years ago (Dallas IIRC). If so, hes lighting it up for Niagara with 8G / 15A in... wait for it... only 9 games played

Yes, played in the WJC for the US as well. Akil Thomas was the #1 C before the trade in Niagara.

Reactions: OneManIsNoMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad