Bruins Prospects VI - Stay on Subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I feel especially hopeful about these prospects: Studnicka, Frederic, Vaakanainen, Lauko, Andersson. Haven't given up on Zboril or Lauzon. The others, not so much.

Zboril looks good. Even Cassidy praised him early in camp. He will make the parent team next season I predict

D core is going to look amazing in a year or two

Vaaka McAvoy
Zboril Carlo
Grz Andersson

Reactions: SanDogBrewin

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Cedric Pare started his QMJHL season with 4 assists in 4 games.

His team mate defenceman CharlesEdouard D'Astous, who went undrafted 2 years ago, might be an interesting prospect, 56 pts in 59 games last year, 19 years old. I am only looking at numbers of course.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Senyshyn off to a good start in the AHL preseason with the GWG

what I like about this goal was that after his initial shot, he doesn`t immediately turn and move from the play, he stays with it, similar to his goal vs the Caps in preseason

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Vaak sent back down to Providence. Better he plays then sit, they can use Kampfer as an extra. Glad he got to see things up there but he was never going stay when Krug came back

Reactions: Chief Nine

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Vaak sent back down to Providence. Better he plays then sit, they can use Kampfer as an extra. Glad he got to see things up there but he was never going stay when Krug came back

I wonder if they'll call someone up. If Krug is on the IR then that puts Boston at 22 players. They'd have room for 1 more person on the roster.

Reactions: FanSince72

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
How did he look?
He's looked very good so far this season. Eats huge minutes. Plays in all situations. Always against the best. Second on the team in scoring.

I wanted the Bruins to draft this kid so bad. But I have said many times, he's a project. He'll be 5-6 years away.

Spending this year in the OJHL, then will head to the NCAA next season for 4 or less. Then at least a year in the AHL.

WestCoastBruinsFan

Oct 30, 2008
Victoria, BC
He's looked very good so far this season. Eats huge minutes. Plays in all situations. Always against the best. Second on the team in scoring.

I wanted the Bruins to draft this kid so bad. But I have said many times, he's a project. He'll be 5-6 years away.

Spending this year in the OJHL, then will head to the NCAA next season for 4 or less. Then at least a year in the AHL.
Thanks Dom and I remember you saying he would be a great late round, project pickup.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
1st game of the season for Keyser

Keyser1538833343.png

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Good colors for him. I don't think there is enough advertising on the uniform, though

I like when the Bruins draft players that wear the black and gold.

Makes it easier to transition when they become pro.

Crazy as it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->