Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects IX - Stay on Subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
To Axel Andersson development and success in Moncton.
HOSPITALITY_TOURISM_312149987_AR_-1_XKZPTQJQNKHS.jpg

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
not really , too bad though

He was having a career year the year he was traded to the Rangers. Next season he gets traded twice, playing for 3 NHL teams an an AHL team. Now he's a healthy scratch in Switzerland. I mean many of us figured he wouldn't be the 50+ point player he showed flashes of....I don't think we figured his career was basically over within 1-2 years lol.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
He was having a career year the year he was traded to the Rangers. Next season he gets traded twice, playing for 3 NHL teams an an AHL team. Now he's a healthy scratch in Switzerland. I mean many of us figured he wouldn't be the 50+ point player he showed flashes of....I don't think we figured his career was basically over within 1-2 years lol.

I loved his skill set but he was a one trick pony and it sure didn`t sound like he endeared himself to all his coaches with terrific attention to getting better.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey

Like Koko?

2 years ago he put up 50 pts in the KHL and a lot of people were saying bring him over. Last year he regressed and this year he's regressed more.

2017/18 - .96 PPG
2018/19 - .68 PPG
2019/20 - .53 PPG

#AlwaysAnUnknown

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Ryan Spooner per Cap Friendly made over $11 M

no one has had better timing

I’m pretty confident he will not piss it away and should be able to live pretty awesomely the rest of his life- hopefully he does get it together and returns but if it’s over he still did financially well - not as good as he should have

with his skills he should be playing into his mid 30’s with that skillset

someone someday ought to do a story on the 3 roommates - Knight, Spooner, and Krug. Knight the highest drafted of the 3 is in medical school to be a doctor, Spooner career could all but be over but financially should be in a great spot due to timing of his peak performance, and the Undrafted Krug looks like will have a 15+ year career

yah never know do you

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I hope for everyone involved's sake that Axel doesn't stink the joint up :laugh:
He might not be ready for the A. But he'll be dominant in the Q, in the offensive side
Don't know how good it's going to be for him in the defensive side. Hopefully he'll have the training needed.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
In from the game:
Andersson is an elite skater for sure, at least for this level. He QB'd the 2nd powerplay unit and had two apples in the 1st period.

He was on the ice for the Mooseheads 1st goal. 1st round pick Lavoie scored, hes quite good.

First take on him, hes uncomfortable in his new surroundings. Hes very smooth out there but he was trying to overpass a few times and ended up messing it up. The skill is there no question. Excited to see what he looks like after a few games

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Any BC fans here who have thoughts on Boldy and where he may fit into the team this year?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
In from the game:
Andersson is an elite skater for sure, at least for this level. He QB'd the 2nd powerplay unit and had two apples in the 1st period.

He was on the ice for the Mooseheads 1st goal. 1st round pick Lavoie scored, hes quite good.

First take on him, hes uncomfortable in his new surroundings. Hes very smooth out there but he was trying to overpass a few times and ended up messing it up. The skill is there no question. Excited to see what he looks like after a few games
Thanks for the report
How many minutes would you estimate he played?

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
In from the game:

Thank you for your report and insight into Andersson, Dizzay. Hope you get to see him play some more. Keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad