Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects IX - Stay on Subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepeBostones

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2002
LAUZON, KUHLMAN, CLIFTON &SENYSHYN.jpg
I don't know but I think it's very nonchalant by the Bruins leaving it so late with everything. Rookie camp starts in a few days and a tournament also and not a sight of camp roster or invitees.
No updates on McAvoy or Carlo. The most important signings for the next 10 years of the franchise.
No contract for Butch Cassidy either. He doesn't count against the cap, does he. Well well should be used to this....
Saw a picture on twitter a few days ago. Looks like Jeremy Lauzon and Zach Senyshyn has put on some muscles. Good for them. I expect both to challenge for work in BostonLAUZON, KUHLMAN, CLIFTON &SENYSHYN.jpg

Reactions: Fenian24

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
View attachment 252645 I don't know but I think it's very nonchalant by the Bruins leaving it so late with everything. Rookie camp starts in a few days and a tournament also and not a sight of camp roster or invitees.
No updates on McAvoy or Carlo. The most important signings for the next 10 years of the franchise.
No contract for Butch Cassidy either. He doesn't count against the cap, does he. Well well should be used to this....
Saw a picture on twitter a few days ago. Looks like Jeremy Lauzon and Zach Senyshyn has put on some muscles. Good for them. I expect both to challenge for work in BostonView attachment 252645

Senyshyns shoulders looking bigger. Don’t remember last time I see him but he’s out on some size

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
View attachment 252645 I don't know but I think it's very nonchalant by the Bruins leaving it so late with everything. Rookie camp starts in a few days and a tournament also and not a sight of camp roster or invitees.
Saw a picture on twitter a few days ago. Looks like Jeremy Lauzon and Zach Senyshyn has put on some muscles. Good for them. I expect both to challenge for work in BostonView attachment 252645
Lauzon & Senyshyn look like they have some good size going

To bad we can’t send them to the Blues camp to work on disguising cheap shots

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Looks like Senyshyn's grown 3 inches since he bought his last pair of pants. :laugh:

jangerhofer

Dec 22, 2018
New Hampshire
Listening to it now . He seems like a humble guy .
Definitely.

I thought it was odd that he billed himself as a point producer with the Baby B's. He did couch that statement along the lines of "when I had top six TOI," and I don't have a sense of how much time he logged on the top two lines, but it doesn't square nicely with his stats.

Clearly he wants to be the scorer he was in the OHL for Boston. I hope he gets a look with JDB & Krejci and takes advantage!

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Can't wait to see what Zech does this season. Incredible year at Ferris State, and a really solid performance in Providence.

He had the most points of any dman in the BCHL since Mike Reilly in 2012 with 69. Dante Fabbro was close behind him with 67 in 2016.

Hoping he lights it up in the rookie tourney.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Listening to it now . He seems like a humble guy .

The Bruins only draft character nowadays. They undoubtedly believe(d) he could overcome any holes in his game because of work ethic and attitude. Not sure he has the hockey sense to do it but he really does sound like a quality guy.

Reactions: DKH

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I think that pic should put some of the questions to Senyshyn's growth spurt to 6'3 ( from 6'1 ) after the draft to rest. Lauzon is listed at 6'1 and Senyshyn looks visibly bigger.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Really? To me, Senyshyn is clearly taller. Waistline is higher, shoulders higher, top of head higher.

I think it's a bit of an optical illusion. I scrolled up and used the top of the screen as a straight line. The tops of their heads are at the same height, their shoulders and waists are at the same height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad