Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Heinen will get his last shot I guess....and I do not see him making it.Debrusk ....I'm not that excited about.*Agostino...don't careBjork. ..I'm anticipating to see what this guy is all about[Edit]*[Reply]*[!!]

Read ...his last shot that means he will get another shot/stint ( hard to
Say how many more games )
See what I wrote "last shot"
Another stint...get it but hey if you have a stronger need to prove me wrong or establish what I said
Then nothing that is factual or credible will make a difference.

this is a bunch of covfefe:shakehead

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
After a post like this, I now consider Marcobruin to be a 'suspect' poster.....:nod:

Usually the case when you're dealing with one who does not conform to your almighty and elitist
thinking...

We will talk next season and then see who is really suspect
Cheers fellow poster ...

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Your posts are poorly written which is why you aren't getting respect but I do think you have a point.

The bruins are loaded with AHL/bottom line/pairing prospects. We have a couple gems (Pastrnak and McAvoy). I honestly don't think we have as much to look forward to as most on here. Most of these guys are going to struggle to make an impact in the NHL, including Heinen. Maybe some will stick but the Debrusk, Lauzon, Heinen, Zboril, Senyshyn are just not the blue chippers that most want them to be.

Time will tell but I'm not convinced. I think we have a lot of meh.

Hope I'm wrong and will gladly eat crow.

I agree with your view except I am excited about Zach but that doesn't mean he is a blue chip prospect as you mentioned..
I used to write on another forum and when I would post something along these lines the anti agreers
Would come storming in with the risk of sounding arrogant.....I can safely say they ate an abundance of crow but hey as you said if I am also wrong I will eat crow as well.

P.s. I post from my cell and for wtv reason when I push the submit button ..the posts come out broken up

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Heinen will get his last shot I guess....and I do not see him making it.Debrusk ....I'm not that excited about.*Agostino...don't careBjork. ..I'm anticipating to see what this guy is all about[Edit]*[Reply]*[!!]

Read ...his last shot that means he will get another shot/stint ( hard to
Say how many more games )
See what I wrote "last shot"
Another stint...get it but hey if you have a stronger need to prove me wrong or establish what I said
Then nothing that is factual or credible will make a difference.

NHL career over at 22 unless he breaks out. That's how it always works out.

BornBruliever

Aug 18, 2011
I agree with your view except I am excited about Zach but that doesn't mean he is a blue chip prospect as you mentioned..
I used to write on another forum and when I would post something along these lines the anti agreers
Would come storming in with the risk of sounding arrogant.....I can safely say they ate an abundance of crow but hey as you said if I am also wrong I will eat crow as well.

P.s. I post from my cell and for wtv reason when I push the submit button ..the posts come out broken up

What are you in for? :popcorn:

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Your posts are poorly written which is why you aren't getting respect but I do think you have a point.

The bruins are loaded with AHL/bottom line/pairing prospects. We have a couple gems (Pastrnak and McAvoy). I honestly don't think we have as much to look forward to as most on here. Most of these guys are going to struggle to make an impact in the NHL, including Heinen. Maybe some will stick but the Debrusk, Lauzon, Heinen, Zboril, Senyshyn are just not the blue chippers that most want them to be.

Time will tell but I'm not convinced. I think we have a lot of meh.

Hope I'm wrong and will gladly eat crow.

Not every guy on the NHL roster is going to be a star. I don't recall anyone ever saying Heinen was going to be a star, nor DeBrusk, nor Lauzon, Zboril, Senyshyn.

I would be happy with solid NHLers.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Not every guy on the NHL roster is going to be a star. I don't recall anyone ever saying Heinen was going to be a star, nor DeBrusk, nor Lauzon, Zboril, Senyshyn.

Exactly. I don't think there's a single star in the system outside of mcavoy. Heinen best case is eriksson. Debrusk is Ryder, lauzon and Zboril are both ideally 2nd pair 2 way guys, senyshyn is paille. If all that comes true, huge win for Sweeney

CountrytotheCore

May 7, 2009
C-town NH/CT
Exactly. I don't think there's a single star in the system outside of mcavoy. Heinen best case is eriksson. Debrusk is Ryder, lauzon and Zboril are both ideally 2nd pair 2 way guys, senyshyn is paille. If all that comes true, huge win for Sweeney

Heinens best case is a 30 goal 70 point winger who isnt a star but a 2nd 3rd line player. Id be ao disappointed.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Heinens best case is a 30 goal 70 point winger who isnt a star but a 2nd 3rd line player. Id be ao disappointed.

I meant the Bruins version of eriksson. I think heinen can be a consistent 50 point guy if it all breaks right, could also never be anything. It's 50/50 to me

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Who thought Krejci would be a 2 Time Stanley Cup point leader, Marchand first line Left wing all star; Lucic five time 20 goal scorer; Wheeler multi top 10'scorer

Not me

That's the fun of sports

We don't see it coming

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Besides being poorly worded, I think this is false. What Nostradamus like predictions did you make that forced us all to eat crow?

First...I am glad you still understood
Pls allow yourself to make the crucially important corrections (wording)
Second, quite certain Nostradamus never made any hockey predictions
Thirdly, Who said anything about you "us" being the victims?

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Who thought Krejci would be a 2 Time Stanley Cup point leader, Marchand first line Left wing all star; Lucic five time 20 goal scorer; Wheeler multi top 10'scorer

Not me

That's the fun of sports

We don't see it coming

Jeff Gorton did..He was very instrumental in drafting the above mentioned players except for Blake
Who as you know turned down Phoenix and was signed by the Bruins , he was highly touted
March when he was drafted, Gorton referred to him as his sleeper of the draft....

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site

Exactly.

And the best part about what the Bruins are doing right now is that even if Heinen, DeBrusk, Lauzon, Zboril, and Senyshyn are ALL busts, there's still Frederic, Forsbacka-Karlsson, Donato, Bjork, Lindgren, and Vaakanainen behind them.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Hi everyone!

I was hoping that you'd be able to help me out. I am currently running a fantasy game on the Rangers board. Based on how a prospect is described on HF (i.e. you need to play a certain number of games in the NHL to be considered graduated) I need a list of your teams top 10 prospects if you don't include players drafted in the entry draft this year.

Would you be able to provide me a list of your top prospects prior to this years entry draft, I would really help me out for my game.

Thanks in advance!

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Exactly.

And the best part about what the Bruins are doing right now is that even if Heinen, DeBrusk, Lauzon, Zboril, and Senyshyn are ALL busts, there's still Frederic, Forsbacka-Karlsson, Donato, Bjork, Lindgren, and Vaakanainen behind them.

I don't think that should make fans feel good if the bolded players bust, given that they were selected higher than anticipated and over other, more highly regarded prospects in one of the strongest drafts in more than a decade.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
First...I am glad you still understood
Pls allow yourself to make the crucially important corrections (wording)
Second, quite certain Nostradamus never made any hockey predictions
Thirdly, Who said anything about you "us" being the victims?

You did.

You said you were "in" for manslaughter for making people eat crow.

I asked which prospects.

You are now deflecting and backpedaling.

I think that about sums it up?

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Fierce competition for spots this year. Going to be fun to watch kids battle it out.

Providence is going to be great, Boston? Not so much. If watching kids flounder around the NHL trying to figure out how to play is your thing might I suggest watching the Coyotes? All young, all pretty bad.

Bruins fans might want to look at them when wanting a team of kids.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Providence is going to be great, Boston? Not so much. If watching kids flounder around the NHL trying to figure out how to play is your thing might I suggest watching the Coyotes? All young, all pretty bad.

it depends on who Providence hires to teach Cassidy's system....

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

But Boston isn't a team of kids. They are a veteran laden team that is mixing some kids in at secondary positions

Even the kiddie 4th line is likely to have almost 400 games of NHL experience.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
But Boston isn't a team of kids. They are a veteran laden team that is mixing some kids in at secondary positions

Even the kiddie 4th line is likely to have almost 400 games of NHL experience.

Bring the prospects in slowly, one or two a year not the ridiculousness that I see from some people with 4,5 or 6 rookies in the line up.

Competition is great but they better have vets ready to compete for those jobs when they find out kids like Bjork and JFK coming straight from college aren't even close to ready.

Identify your top 5 or 6 prospects and start moving the others for established talent. If other teams think as highly of Bruins prospects as Dealer Donny seems to he should be able to add an established top 4 D and top 6 LW, along with a solid veteran center. Not saying to go sign Matt Cullen as your number 3 center but get a young veteran for some of these kids. Reality is most will never make the NHL, keep the ones you are highly confident about (bring in an outside voice to rate them as well) and start moving the rest.

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
I don't think that should make fans feel good if the bolded players bust, given that they were selected higher than anticipated and over other, more highly regarded prospects in one of the strongest drafts in more than a decade.
Who would feel good when one of their team's prospects busts?

And if Connor and Barzal bust, is it then OK to be happy with the guys the Bruins picked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad