McKenzie: Bruins "price sensitive"?

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Uh, did they switch GMs since giving a first for a wash up Nash last year?
Nope same GM that got Coyle for not much. That Rangers deal shred them of Beleskey, hey it was a gamble. Nash career ended after he signed because of a concussion, he was actually doing good. Getting rid of Lucic for a 1st and Kuraly was pretty good too. Signing Halak, Wagner, Nordstrom and Moore have been really good additions and all under 8 million. Getting the top line for under 19 million was a minor miracle. Bergeron, Marchand and Pastrnak sweet deals till 2022.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Now we're crucifying journalists for someone else pulling a meaningless quote out of a conversation and tweeting it as news?

Some of you make me shake my head.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I mean sure, you're going for Coyle because he's cheaper but he doesn't provide anything close to what Stone or Panarin are bringing.

Like not even remotely close... Which is why the price would not be close at all either. If you tell me you're going for a run and the price for Coyle is Donato and a 5th, and then you turn around and Stone goes for something similar to Donato, 1rst and a B prospect then I'm really mad at myself for not acquiring the much better player that will push you over the top for the difference in price.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Smart, Chara, Bergeron, Krejci, Backes and even Marchand are getting older the time is coming where they need to replenish the roster, can't do that without picks

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
If this is the case, Boston should deal with LA. We have some decent forwards available, 2nd line to 4th line, and we're "price-reasonable" after looking at all of the selling deals made so far this year by Blake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad