McKenzie: Bruins "price sensitive"?

General Disarray

Jul 21, 2016
Toronto
As a Leaf fan this makes me happy. Last year Vegas was too chicken to pull the trigger for Karlson and it likely cost them the cup. This year, Boston will lose to the Leafs in the 1st round because they are "price sensitive". Sometimes you have to go for it. Prospects come and go.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
As a Leaf fan this makes me happy. Last year Vegas was too chicken to pull the trigger for Karlson and it likely cost them the cup. This year, Boston will lose to the Leafs in the 1st round because they are "price sensitive". Sometimes you have to go for it. Prospects come and go.

You are assuming the ask is prospects. What if the ask is DeBrusk?

Reactions: CptxMorgan

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Yeah the asking price on those 2 is very high. Some thing like a 1st + DeBrusk which Bruin fans will shoot down right away.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

Boston was already better than Toronto before the Coyle deal.

General Disarray

Jul 21, 2016
Toronto
Boston was already better than Toronto before the Coyle deal.
surejan.w700.h467.2x.jpg

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
agreed.. IMO Tampa is by far the best team but Boston is pretty scary and they are always a team I would despise playing in playoffs

I really wish that the NHL would go back to a 1 vs 8 playoff based on point totals. So we can avoid the potential of two top 5 teams recordwise playing in the first round, or even the top 2 teams record wise in the second round. Premature ending to a season that might not be deserved.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Boston seems to be Leafs Kryptonyte.I would imagine if there is one team Leafs should not want it is Boston.Leafs even play better vs Tampa.Home ice is huge too which Leafs are coughing away.

General Disarray

Jul 21, 2016
Toronto
Boston sems to be Leafs Kryptonyte.I would imagine if there is one team Leafs should not want it is Boston.Leafs even play better vs Tampa.Home ice is huge too which Leafs are coughing away.
Kryptonite? They only last to them last year. Every other year means nothing as they are different teams with different group of players.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Someone like Hoffman or Dzingel would potentially make sense, depending on how you value them.

Hoffman can play the off wing so he would work.Dzingel is a player I can see Bruins adding but not sure where he fits on roster.The one move that solves everything is Stone.lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->