Proposal: Bruins/oilers bruins/kings bruins/florida

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
I can understand the reasoning behind thinking Miller is not a good fit because he is 31, but why do you think he "is no longer a positive player"? Miller is pretty capable and he has shown that he thrives as a playoff player and he can play a top 4 role in the playoffs and be very successful. I don't want the Bruins to trade him at all, I think he is an important part of the D because of his ability to jump up in the lineup. Backes is a 4th liner at this point.

How would he be a positive player on the last place Kings? He is an older veteran that struggles possession wise(worst on the Bruins blue line for CF Rel%). He is definitely valuable for a team like the Bruins, but not for the Kings, who have plenty of veteran depth on the blue line and are nowhere near contending.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
Boston doesn't touch that. Pulj has little value and is mostly valued based on his draft position. Heinen has been playing great on the top line and Bjork has produced at about the same level as Pulj so far in their short careers. Maybe Bjork and a small add but not Heinen.

WJCJ

Sep 27, 2017
How would he be a positive player on the last place Kings? He is an older veteran that struggles possession wise(worst on the Bruins blue line for CF Rel%). He is definitely valuable for a team like the Bruins, but not for the Kings, who have plenty of veteran depth on the blue line and are nowhere near contending.

Like I said, I understand the reasoning of not wanting to trade for him because of age and everything, that is not at all what I was talking about when I said how is he "no longer a positive player"

The Bruins have one of the better D corps in the league, being the #6 guy is not a negative. Miller had injuries that caused him to miss 26 games after he took a puck to the throat which damaged his larynx. Raw stats are not going to show you everything. Sometimes it can take guys a little while to get back into the swing of things I imagine.

Miller is a valuable asset for any playoff team and he would be better than many, if not most team's bottom pairing D. I understand why LA doesn't want him but that doesn't make him a negative.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad