Not sure who the Moore's went as

full

Not sure what Wags is

He posted this and then him in costume

full

full

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
The Moore's really nail it. Too bad they weren't visible enough to appreciate the full effect.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Best outside event they do all year.

Spent all of last week at Children's with my son. Couldn't be happier that he's out of there now, but seeing the Bs would've been a nice consolation prize for him if he had to stay a few more days. That week aged me more than any year I can think of.
I hope all is well. Sending a hug.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I hope the crowd raise the roof for this kid tonight. I remember seeing him on Behind the B, am delighted to hear his prognosis is good.
There were many at the Garden shedding a tear of two as Quinn dropped the puck.

Stinks that anyone has to go through that...more so for a little one like Quinn.

The B's and the Garden really gave him a great ovation. Many of them have little ones so they felt it.

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

Stinks that anyone has to go through that...more so for a little one like Quinn.

The B's and the Garden really gave him a great ovation. Many of they have little ones so they felt it.
Saw Quinn trick or treating at the end of ABC News last night with David Muir. He was Buzz Lightyear and it was awesome to see.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

The B's and the Garden really gave him a great ovation. Many of they have little ones so they felt it.
I had a leaky eye and I'm 3700 miles away, haha.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad