Boston Bruins Bruins Off-Ice Happenings

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Is Nordy behind Ritchie? You can only see part of the face.

Who is the creepy Joker next to Backes?
I thought it might be Moore but I’m pretty sure his wife is dressed as Ariel which means he’s not in the photo.

Some of these costumes are incredibly strange

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I thought it might be Moore but I’m pretty sure his wife is dressed as Ariel which means he’s not in the photo.

Some of these costumes are incredibly strange
Yeah, I like the Bergerons, Gryz and Clifton, and that's about it lol

Several seem to be missing the party, not in the pic, or unidentified, or I'm blind:

Krug
Kuraly
Moore
Nordy
Bjork
DeBrusk
Lindholm

Reactions: Alicat

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Are the two in back center from Deadpool? I'm guessing Nordy is one of them, since I don't see him anywhere else?

I now finally see the Kampfer-waffle....I know it's not photoshopped, but that waffle looks photoshopped!

So, who's the guy in guyliner and a top hat above Bergy as Wayne? And who's he supposed to be? The Bruins site would be SO much better if they reported on this little Halloween party, in addition to the costumes for the kiddie visit.

EDIT: Aha, Ritchie, probably? I haven't imprinted his face yet. Still no clue who he's supposed to be. Undead Greatest Showman?

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Heinen's expression nearly steals the show, and honorable mention to Gryz, but Clifton wins for me. He's completely nailed Jack, from the hair to the glasses to the slightly dorky countenance.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus

This is one of the reasons I love the Bruins. I know every team does this sort of charitable work to one extent or another and good on them, but it seems to me that the Bs do it better than most, with genuine interest, effort and care-factor, and often guys go above and beyond like this. It's a really special group they've got right now.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Are the Backeses... Munchkins?

Carlo looks like Robin Hood

No idea who Marchand is supposed to be. Or Krejci.
superthumb.png

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I think Kampfer is the waffle in the middle, McAvoy the joker beside him. Ritchie looks like Alice Cooper, haha.

I think Pasta is in the back Left by whoever is Nikki Sixx, haha.

Marchand & His Wife? Two from Stranger Things

I think Marchand is Eleven from Stranger Things? Pretty sure his wife is Ash from Pokémon?

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Makes sense.

My kids (24, 21, 16) all watch Stranger Things and keep telling me to watch it, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Grizz nailed Jack, but Cliffy looks more like Dale than Jack to me. I think it’s the shirt? Lol.
I think Cliffy nail it pretty good besides the shirt.
Grizz is Brickley.

Reactions: GloryDaze4877

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Makes sense.

My kids (24, 21, 16) all watch Stranger Things and keep telling me to watch it, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Grizz nailed Jack, but Cliffy looks more like Dale than Jack to me. I think it’s the shirt? Lol.

I held off on watching it for the longest time. Its so good, combination horror, 80s nostalgia and humor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad