I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Would be nice to see those lines.

Sucks we lose Matthews before a crucial game against the Bruins

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Hype deflated.

I was looking forward to see how 34 would bounce back against a bad showing against Bergeron last game.

get well soon :cry:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Do not like the lineups at practice. This would have been the perfect time to put Nylander with Kapanen. Bozak’s line is actually doing well with Brown on it.

We should have sheltered Nylander line at home and put Kapanen on it.

Reactions: Eb

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Do not like the lineups at practice. This would have been the perfect time to put Nylander with Kapanen. Bozak’s line is actually doing well with Brown on it.

We should have sheltered Nylander line at home and put Kapanen on it.
Honestly I didn't think the Bozak line was doing well at all with Brown. I think it's a good idea to put Kapanen there and add some speed.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Hype deflated.

I was looking forward to see how 34 would bounce back against a bad showing against Bergeron last game.

get well soon :cry:

While you never want injuries to occur, it could be a good thing for the Leafs long term. I never got the sense that Matthews was playing 100% healthy even when he came back. If he’s out for a couple weeks, it’s going to give him time to heal up from the bumps and bruises as well as his shoulder injury. Just hope he’s back by the time the playoffs start.

It’s good for the team to face some adversity. We are already in the playoffs, we might as well try different things and see what works. A huge opportunity knocks for both Nylander and Kapanen.

Kapanen gets to play with top six players for a long time. Nylander gets to be a C and earn Babcock’s trust.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Please please put Hyman, Kap and Nylander on a line. I really want to see Kap and Nylander together and know Babcock wants Hyman stapled to young centers.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Even if Matthews injury isn't that serious, let him rest for a while. Need him to be 100% come playoffs and it'll be interesting to see how the lines work.
Especially seeing how Nylander handles the center role.

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Aren't we 2-0 this season against the Bruins without Matthews? :sarcasm:

Kidding, obviously I'd still prefer he's healthy and playing.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Sucks to not have Matthews for this HUGE game but on the other hand, beating them without him would be sweet. Make it happen boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->