Boston Bruins Bruins Jeremy Jacobs, Charlie Jacobs, Cam Neely End-Of-Season Press Conference

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Bahh. The Jacobs family can go **** themselves. Self-absorbed pricks.

Do you think that cheap Mr. Krabs looking ****, otherwise known as Jeremy, is concerned about the cup lost or concerned about not being able to sell Cup Finals gear at the parade to store in his 8th gifted yacht stored in the BAHSTON HAHBOR?

At least he gets to sell a regular, ordinary bag of red doritios for $5. FIVE ****ING BUCKS for a bag of doritos.

By the way, nobody around here says 'BAHSTON'. And I hate when people attempt to mock a Boston accent using that ignorant pronounciation.

Have a nice day.

Reactions: Alicat and Kate08

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
See here’s the thing that was brought up in his post. Now he doesn’t like the cost of chips in the Garden. Who does? Jacobs has other businesses. He owns the Bruins too. He owns DN . It’s his building he can charge what he wants , food included . He can raise the price on tickets . His team. Don’t like it . Don’t go. Don’t watch. Quick question, when John Henry charges $30.00 for a LG pizza lol does Eastwood say anything. Please don’t tell me you only care about bruins or don’t tell me the RedSox have won 4 WS. That has nothing with charging 30.00 for a pizza. Lol. They do it because they can. All four owners are great owners who like , excuse me love winning. Go around other cities or states if their team went 7 games in a SCF they be building statues of the players. Example..... Montreal , Toronto, and on an on.. they haven’t won in a while and Montreal has Rask .. oh wait excuse me Price another great goalie. Lol

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
See here’s the thing that was brought up in his post. Now he doesn’t like the cost of chips in the Garden. Who does? Jacobs has other businesses. He owns the Bruins too. He owns DN . It’s his building he can charge what he wants , food included . He can raise the price on tickets . His team. Don’t like it . Don’t go. Don’t watch. Quick question, when John Henry charges $30.00 for a LG pizza lol does Eastwood say anything. Please don’t tell me you only care about bruins or don’t tell me the RedSox have won 4 WS. That has nothing with charging 30.00 for a pizza. Lol. They do it because they can. All four owners are great owners who like , excuse me love winning. Go around other cities or states if their team went 7 games in a SCF they be building statues of the players. Example..... Montreal , Toronto, and on an on.. they haven’t won in a while and Montreal has Rask .. oh wait excuse me Price another great goalie. Lol

Love your post, while over the years there have been many reasons to hammer Jacobs Senior, it`s been a few years since I can say much negative about he or his kid as far as hockey operations goes. They seem to have the trust and give full autonomy to those who are in the positions of running THEIR team and seem to stay out of the way. When I have gone to games in Boston, really have never felt that prices of concessions or the tickets to be anything astronomical, it is what it is. I also haven`t hit a beer garden in over 14 years which has saved me bundles of $$

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The reality is TD Garden is in the middle of the pack in concession pricing.

There are 4 major players in the venue concession industry in North America - Delaware North, Levy, Centerplate and Aramark and the quality varies between venues. To me, Fenway Park is the worst but then you experience Aramark in NYC and Philly it is very good, but very expansive especially in NYC.

The Patriots are one of the few teams that do concessions in house.

Reactions: Alicat

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Middle of the pack in the sports they host or worldwide?

Just my observation that their prices in Boston are pretty much what you see in other cities.

Toronto runs their own concessions and you need to see a Scotiabank Loan Officer before eating and drinking.

Food Concessions | Scotiabank Arena

The most affordable I have seen are in Nashville, Columbus and Tampa.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Just my observation that their prices in Boston are pretty much what you see in other cities.

Toronto runs their own concessions and you need to see a Scotiabank Loan Officer before eating and drinking.

Food Concessions | Scotiabank Arena

The most affordable I have seen are in Nashville, Columbus and Tampa.

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.

Pay all that money for a Toronto hotdog just to regurgitate it after witnessing their team’s performance.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Prices are bad but its not like paying 7 for a bud lite across the street is better.

I loathe being asked for gratuity though shame on DNC and the entire operations for pushing the vendors to ask people are gonna see it on the screen. I do it but being asked is the worst and takes any pleasure in tipping away from the tipper truly gets my goat every time.

Reactions: talkinaway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad