Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Islanders Nov. 2 (7 p.m. Eastern, 4 p.m. Pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I'll just say I'm glad it wasn't my time that would've been wasted working on a GDT that would be going up within an hour or so from when this appeared.

Who says this is the gdt? There is a difference between a pre-game talk thread and a gdt. A pre-game talk thread and a gdt is posted on the sens forum all the time. What is the wrong with doing it here?

Sorry if i upset you guys.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Who says this is the gdt? There is a difference between a pre-game talk thread and a gdt. A pre-game talk thread and a gdt is posted on the sens forum all the time. What is the wrong?

I shall provide you with a quick intro.

Here in the Bruins forum, we generally put up the GDT within 24 hours of puck drop.

So the person who is working on the GDT could very well have been working on it right now. I have it on good authority that was actually happening approximately 20 minutes ago.

A pre-game thread is fab if there's perhaps 2,3 days between games. This pre-game thread would've been relevant for about 27 minutes.

So basically....it's unnecessary.

Although not anymore....so yeah, it's now the GDT.

EDIT: not an issue of people being upset. It's just an unnecessary thread that clogs up, then you have folks talking two topics in the same place, chaos ensues, cats and dogs living together, Kardashians knighted for Sainthood, that sort of thing.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I shall provide you with a quick intro.

Here in the Bruins forum, we generally put up the GDT within 24 hours of puck drop.

So the person who is working on the GDT could very well have been working on it right now. I have it on good authority that was actually happening approximately 20 minutes ago.

A pre-game thread is fab if there's perhaps 2,3 days between games. This pre-game thread would've been relevant for about 27 minutes.

So basically....it's unnecessary.

Although not anymore....so yeah, it's now the GDT.

On the sens forum it is a little different. Gdt are usually posted on the day of the game while pre game threads are usually made the day before. I apologize for not knowing how you guys do it.

Anyways, i reported this thread to the mods to have it locked.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

I hadn't even watched it before I posted it. That was awesome. :laugh:

I totally refuse to post that McDonald's "fishy fishay" song though. I have morals.

Hai Thomas Vanek, Bruin Killer part Deux. Enjoy your time on the Isle before retreating to the serene, peaceful, laid back lakes of Minnesota next season.

Vanek_zps9b641b41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad