Rumor: Bruins interested in RFA F Ryan Strome

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
How long does the rangers qualifying offer last?

I know they keep his rights, but if he doesn't accept the qualifying offer, then can a brand new contract offer of any number can be offered by a team that acquires him?

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
How long does the rangers qualifying offer last?

I know they keep his rights, but if he doesn't accept the qualifying offer, then can a brand new contract offer of any number can be offered by a team that acquires him?

He can reject it now, but must declare arbitration by tomorrow at 5pm. Once he's declared arbitration he can't sign an offersheet.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
he was qualified reluctantly

Gorton doesn't want him and is trying to scam some team into taking him

I think Gorton was trying to complete a deal that would use that cap space, which is why he waited until the last minute to qualify him. If nothing else materializes, we may just end up keeping him. We'll see.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Bit of a tough one to understand. Where do they play him? 4th line center? Or put him on the wing with Krejci? He's not exactly a sniper.

Reactions: ThreeLeftSkates

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Bit of a tough one to understand. Where do they play him? 4th line center? Or put him on the wing with Krejci? He's not exactly a sniper.
Strome would be 4th on the 19-20 teams scoring chart. Ahead of EVERYONE not on the first line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->