Rumor: Bruins interested in Karl Alzner

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
With all seriousness, Alzner isn't even AHL quality anymore...he was a hot mess in Laval these past two years...

Understood. I’d be willing to file this under the “Hags being an idiot” category. Just got a new job at a blog after being fired from NBC Boston. Probably trying to earn that new salary with some sweet sweet clicks. Not that the venerable and totally legitimate “Boston Hockey Now” would ever print garbage lol.

Last edited:

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
This is just too good to be true. I guess the Bruins got really upset about the rumor of Habs talking to Chara. :sarcasm:

In all seriousness though, as long as they can bury his cap hit in the minors, it can't possibly hurt them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morrison

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Honestly, I was about to just write the word "lol"

I'll make an effort.
Yes I am an Habs fan.
If you folks sign Alzner I will be obliged to trash your GM.
Even if at an impossible AAV of 1 USD$

Last edited:
Reactions: mattyboy

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
giphy.gif

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Holy f???, here goes Sweeney pretending he is doing something useful. This will not appease the disapproval of the fans concerning upgrades.

Are you really trying to aggrevate the fan base even more?

Reactions: Morrison

Sam of Montreal

May 5, 2007
The guys a warrior. 1 yr 750 k no brainer

Habs fan here. Very true. Alzner is a warrior. But he's done. He is just so slow. He doesn't have the high end smarts of a guy like Chara to still be useful even though he slowed down (and Chara really wasn't as useful as he used to past few years either).

I don't think Alzner should be able to stick on an NHL club this year. It would mean this defense is not very good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad