Hopefully we get an injury update tomorrow after practice
How far out is Miller and Cliffy?

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Today’s Globe:

In other personnel news, Connor Clifton skated with the team for the first time since suffering an upper body injury on Dec. 29 against the Buffalo Sabres. Clifton, who had been skating on his own with fellow rehabbing defenseman Kevan Miller, practiced in a red non-contact jersey.

Center Joakim Nordstrom also returned to practice, after missing the team’s past two games with an allergic reaction. Cassidy said Nordstrom will not play against the Coyotes, but his absence should not extend much longer.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Nordstrom not part of the line rushes today, been out for the past few games. He is not listed on IR and nothing has been said, but has anyone heard anything about him? I saw that allergic reaction thing a couple weeks ago and I couldn't help but think Marian Hossa :eek:

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Nordstrom not part of the line rushes today, been out for the past few games. He is not listed on IR and nothing has been said, but has anyone heard anything about him? I saw that allergic reaction thing a couple weeks ago and I couldn't help but think Marian Hossa :eek:
I don’t know - there was the strange “allergy” related condition a week or two ago that kept him out.

Wonder what’s going on with him

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
I don’t know - there was the strange “allergy” related condition a week or two ago that kept him out.

Wonder what’s going on with him
Agree. I wonder why there's been no talk about why he's out? I've been checking daily for updates and have seen nothing- no injury mentioned, personal issue, allergy. What gives? I didn't even hear it mentioned that he was a healthy scratch.

As @Chief Nine said, maybe there was a ghost trade!

Seriously, what is up with Nordy? @Dr Hook I hope it's not the same thing as Hossa.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH

Small bit about Wags walking around the locker room last night. No details other than upper body injury. I'm thinking concussion, as it looked like he slammed his head on the ice during that mini fight.

Reactions: BMC

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
■ Cassidy said he figured Chris Wagner, who sat out Saturday, should be able to participate in Monday’s workout. Wagner exited the lineup in the third period vs. the Stars on Thursday, after banging head and neck and shoulder (hat trick!) in a fall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->