Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I don't know all it says is upper-body, but yeah he played over 15 minutes vs the Bolts.
Bergeron blocked a shot... Hope it's not one of those "surprise, a fracture shows up two days later" deals

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Maybe a repeat of last year coming but with forwards instead of defencemen. I remember when Jeremy Lauzon was the #1D for a game...

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
From today’s Globe:

David Krejci practiced on Friday, splitting reps with Par Lindholm in his usual second-line center spot. Cassidy said he’s “doubtful” for Saturday, but possible for Sunday. The Globe learned that the Bruins reported the date of Krejci’s upper-body injury to the league, meaning he can come off injured reserve seven days retroactive to that date (believed to be Oct. 14). It was previously said here Krejci would not be eligible to return until Tuesday . . .

Joakim Nordstrom (upper body) will play Saturday, likely making David Backes a healthy scratch . . .

Anders Bjork, back on emergency recall, practiced as the left wing with Charlie Coyle and Danton Heinen.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Today’s Globe:

Krejci remains out

David Krejci missed his fourth game with an undisclosed upper-body injury, and was ruled out for Sunday on Broadway.
“Tuesday is looking good for him,” said Cassidy, whose team hosts San Jose that night. “Get a better idea Monday. Right now, that’s the track he’s on.”

Defenseman Kevan Miller (knee) has not been cleared for contact, but Cassidy said he could rejoin practice next week. Fellow injured back liner John Moore (shoulder) is on track to return to practice in mid-November .

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Would like to see the bottom pairing on D maybe a try of miller and Moore
I know that’s not going to be popular but gives you mor PK killers

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Would like to see the bottom pairing on D maybe a try of miller and Moore
I know that’s not going to be popular but gives you mor PK killers
Clifton to Providence is an easy move that may be unpopular but necessary in the next few weeks,whom else you taking out of the lineup?

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Clifton to Providence is an easy move that may be unpopular but necessary in the next few weeks,whom else you taking out of the lineup?

If they do plan on sending him down, I believe they'll have to do it before Clifton plays 6 more games or he will have to clear waivers, which certainly won't happen. So more than likely it'll be Kampfer although I believe its a pretty good chance he gets claimed as well.

So hopefully Sweeney can make a deal and move a Moore/Miller or Kampfer for some assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad