Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I imagine Nordy should be ready to go after the break, could use him on the 4th line over Acciari

His hands are good for a fourth liner plus I think he's just an all around better player than Acciari. I'd definitely sit #55 when #20 is ready to go.

Also I'm surprised at how quickly Nords has healed, apparently the break wasn't that bad which is lucky for him & the Bruins

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
His hands are good for a fourth liner plus I think he's just an all around better player than Acciari. I'd definitely sit #55 when #20 is ready to go.

Also I'm surprised at how quickly Nords has healed, apparently the break wasn't that bad which is lucky for him & the Bruins

All true, I suppose. But also true that the 4th was really playing well, and very effective, with Acciari in the mix. He's a good forechecker. If Nords can bring that and the same energy, with better hands, then fine.

Reactions: GoBs

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Well that answers the question about Rask coming back tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing Trent Frederic, I've read some good things about him here.

Reactions: FanSince72

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
not liking the prospect of Halak and Mac between the pipes for a while. Oh well, get well soon please Tuukka

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Bye week couldn't come at the more appropriate time for Tuukka.

I love this guy, what a privilige to be able to whine about occasional 'softy', imagine having a bad starter, the only thing you could wish for is the occasional 'softy'. Swiss cheese situation is more likely to happen, check the starters around the league.

Reactions: HustleB

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

Awesome that all three guys will be back in the lineup, but especially Tuukka. Team needs him badly since Halak has cooled off. Stoked to have Nordstrom back as well. Hopefully the "4th" line can get some scoring going. As many minutes as they play, they really need to chip in more on the scoreboard.

Reactions: TCB

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Tuukka Rask rejoins Bruins and might play Thursday - The Boston Globe

No doctor, he, but Tuukka Rask figures he took the right steps to cure what ailed him.
He brought his concussion to the Caribbean.

Rask was in high spirits and reported feeling “very good” since his symptoms had abated.

He said he felt a whiplash effect when Chytil hit him, rear-end first, in the side of the neck. He felt his neck crack as he fell to the ice. He didn’t think he hit his head hard. He was conscious the whole time.

He referred to the knock he took against the Rangers as both a “hockey play” and a “perfect storm.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->