Post-Game Talk: Bruins in the SENS Den, Saturday Night Dec. 30, 7:00 pm on HNIC

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Not many have a huge parcel of prime downtown land along with a subway system being built....Both owned and built by the goverment,they want money for both.

It's a street car system, dressed up and called Light Rapid transit, but it's not a subway system.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Well, I expect the taxpayer to pay for the roads to the arena this time, at least.

Roads have been in place for decades now, surrounded by empty land, waiting for the glacial decision making expertise of the NCC.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Really? No one could have predicted that guys in their late 30s would decline? No one who saw Phaneuf skate could see he was going to be a burden?

Are you trying to assign blame to Dorion, for Phaneuf signing his current contract?

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I meant the problem with the board is too many public servants that inherently don't understand the day to day tribulations of running a business

I agree 100%. They seem to think they're living in the real world, especialy when it comes to suggesting EM just "buy out player X" as if he's spending someone else's money.

I'd take these comments a little more seriously if they said they had no problem with EM raising ticket prices 15% for the next two seasons, so that he could buy out every tom dick and harry these "fans" suggest.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Yes, all public servants and uneducated, clueless and completely ignorant of the realities outside of their cubicle.

What a dumb thing to say. Please teach everyone how to run a multimillion dollar hockey business.

It’s kinda funny because the Green Bay Packers are run far better than most franchises including ours and it’s not privately run.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad