Bruins hit the Golf Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
The Bruins will be teeing off at the Bagger Bean Country Club tomorrow morning instead of travelling back to Ottawa for game 5 in the eastern conference playoff series. The Senators won the east in four games, and will play the winner of the Ducks/Blues western conference playoff series.

GM Krueger stated that changes will be made in the off-season, although at this point it is unclear in which direction the team will go. Rumours have already started circulating that seasoned veterans Jason Wooley and Vladimir Malakov may not have their contracts renewed. In addition to this, there has been speculation that Petr Nedved may find himself on the trading block after some disagreements with coach Burns - a move that would most definitely upset Bruin fans based on his excellent performance during the latter half of last years NHL season.

Fans are encouraged to come out and join the team at 11am at the Bagger Bean C.C. tomorrow morning. There will be an autograph signing session, a bbq, and plenty of free beer.

Bobby Orr
Boston Globe

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Free beer? Sign me up!

I thought for sure you'd be going with the headline: Bruins hit wall, then hit links" :banghead: They showed a lot of gumption in coming back from a huge deficit last round against Philly, but I guess it took all they had in the tank, leaving nothig left for the dominanting Sens. So close, and yet so far. Even so, it's hard to exit on a one-goal game where you seriously out-shoot your opponent. Kudos to your boys for the effort!

Congrats to Keith as well, who seems to have made the right moves to finally get the Sens juggernaut into the big show. Good luck to you boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad