2019 Winter Classic Bruins /Hawks at Notre Dame 1/1/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I'm likely going to be driving home from Killington during the game. Does anyone know if there are ways to watch a full replay? I have and nhl.tv subscription for the B's, but wasnt sure if they do replays of nationally broadcasted games.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
I'm likely going to be driving home from Killington during the game. Does anyone know if there are ways to watch a full replay? I have and nhl.tv subscription for the B's, but wasnt sure if they do replays of nationally broadcasted games.

I believe NHL.tv blacks out nationally broadcasted games for 48 hours after the conclusion. You *might* be able to see a replay through the NBC Sports app.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Still no word on Bjork eh? Bruce has to call him up and let him play in this...

If McAvoy is on IR for the game

You have to send down JFK

IF McAvoy is off IR for the game

you need to send down JFK
&
Waive Cave

It’s not that easy to just call him up if McAvoy is gonna be back

Not worth losing a player for nothing to let Bjork play 1 game

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Notre Dame aside they should call up Anders to improve line 4 (nordstrom - cave - bjork). He and nordy showed chemistry before, both play a speedy puck pursuit game.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
It'll be mean if they don't bring bjork up for this if my optiono

Well if Bruins were in 1st or at least higher up in standings maybe it would not be a big deal but fighting for their lives and calling up a player who has not earned a callup with 1 goal in 12 games I can understand.Feel bad for the kid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad